Can't sleep with guys because I snore?

Okay so I'm a 19 year old girl, somewhat attractive, I go on dates with a lot of guys. Whenever they ask me to stay over, I usually say no because I'm self conscious about my snoring. Either that or I stay up all night in their bed, pretending to be asleep so that I don't snore. I'm tired of doing that though, I would rather just fall asleep with them after sex. I'm not sure how loud I snore, but sometimes friends will tell me I do. I have pretty bad allergies so my nose is often stuffed up. I'm a little thick but not super fat or anything. So what should I do? Keep avoiding sleeping over? Or just be up front about it and tell them that I might snore? I've thought about playing it up as cute lol. I'm really short and have a baby face so I'm usually called adorable. Maybe I should just try to snore adorably. Haha just a thought. What should I do?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him before y'all fall asleep I doubt he is gonna tell you to leave after you just had sex and are snuggled up

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• wtf! Girl just tell him! ANd sleep!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If he's not kicking you out of bed, then he wants you to stay. If the snoring is a dealbreaker, he won't ask again. Get some rest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol I snore too so I wouldn't mind your snoring lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Snoring does not bother me much

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• believe me... many guys won't give a fuck about it

0|1
    0|0