Girls, does race matter to you?

Even though I hit the gym (not too athletic, but getting there), and am confident, I do not yet have a girlfriend and am still a virgin after my first semester of college. 90% of class and social events, I am the only Indian person, while everyone is Asian, White, Latino, or Black. I am starting to hate my own race and my parents for making me too much of a beta (over-emphasis on academics than social life or sports).

I feel that girls in general hate Indian guys. Not just White girls, but Asians and Latinas and even Indian girls.

• Yes
    26% (30)
  • No
    74% (85)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

18

Most Helpful Girl

• you have personal issues like self hate overcome those and be friendly to people your race and upbringing counts for little when you are social and fun to be around get rid of all the negativity

• thank you

• Yes. Listen to this girl.

"I am starting to hate my own race and my parents for making me too much of a beta"

Wha?

Wrong answer bud.

Secret to life:
      STOP BLAMING THINGS ON OTHER PEOPLE.

Stop.

Look at your own situation, and ask what YOU can do about it. Then do it.

What Girls Said 17

• Well, black girls don't have an opinion on this I guess lol

• No it depends on several factors!

• You're Indian? I LOVE INDIAN GUYS! I don't care about ethnicity, but I do prefer brown guys and especially Indians (in terms of physical looks).

• Race doesn't matter to me. A good looking guy is a good looking guy no matter if he's black, white, or purple.

• i find some indians attractive but wouldn't date I date within my own race dont know why I just do im never attracted enough to other races to date them

• Nope, it doesn't matter to me.

• Race definitely does not matter! It's all about the vibe

• No I date all races tbh just so long as I find them attractive and they're not a douchebag.

• I love all

• If we vibe, we vibe. That's all that matters to me :)

• Not important to me.

• I am wite. I'm dating a black guy now.

• no it doesn't matter to me...

• What about black girls?

• No, race doesn't matter to me. I've been attracted to a few Indian guys before. One Indian guy I saw was really good looking, and had a sexy Australian accent. But his self loathing and pessimism was a turn off for me. Love yourself first, it's a good foundation.

• Yes and no. I have a "type", some races look more like it than others. For example, i like dark hair with a relatively light skin. That rules out blonde and black people.

I more often date people who are not my type than people who are though, personality is the most important part.

• what about athletic/smart people? would you date anyone who is not smrt/athletic?

• Intelligence is a must, I went crazy when dating a dumb guy. Athletic is not, it's just a plus.

• Nope, it's not important at all.