Guys, which of these women would you rather date?

Woman 1: Hot, sexy, big boobs, has a nice tight sexy ass which is the perfect size and shape in her tight jeans but she is a total bitch and everything is about her. She is also a gold-digger.

Woman 2: Not super hot and not sexy like the first woman but she is average looking and she is not a bitch but does not have the most awesome personality either.

Woman 3: She is unattractive but has the type of personality a man dreams of. She has a great personality, she has a wonderful sense of humor and she even laughs and gives you a Hi5 when you fart because she finds farts funny.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• To tell you the truth bro none of the Above i will just wait it out. If it just dating then the hot one but a true girlfriend none of them

What Guys Said 16

• None of the above.
    I can do better.

But on a tactical level, number 1 could be leveraged to attract a prettier "nice girl" with a great personality.

• Woman 1, cause when the boys see me with a total babe my street cred will go up, and other hotties will come around sniffing the goods.

#IAmASimpleMan

• Honestly I would date the first woman until I came across one that I found physically, mentally, and emotionally beautiful.

It would be nothing more than a deal between her and I. I take her on nice dates and buy her gifts, she lets me fuck her in every and any way I want, and we act like a couple in public to appease both our friends and family.

When the day comes where I find a woman I actually want to love and be with, I will leave the first woman and won't have to feel guilty because we never loved each other and me leaving her would not bother her in any way.

• This is all on the assumption that I HAVE to date one of those girls. If I don't have to, then I would not date any of them.

• I wouldn't date any of them, and move on in the dating lineup

• 2 is the only one I would consider. Average can sometimes look hot. But if the personality is non existent that might cause a problem.

To go out with someone on the basic level I've got to at least find them attractive in some way. I've no time for bitches and less for gold diggers.

• Woman 4 , the one whose completely honest, doesn't try to avoid situations, doesn't try to ignore me. When you have a problem you don't ignore people you care to help or care about. Simple as that, I don't care about big boobs, ass all that extra shit is just that, extra shit, why are most girls not like this? it seems like it's becoming more and more rare nowadays for girls to be genuine, self-respectful and very interesting.

• And i'm assuming you must be woman 3 of how you spoke on how "Great" The personality is, but how unattractive you are, from my experience I notice women do that a lot, don't do that, that's not good. But yea getting back to my other mytake. lol

• Woman 2.

I wouldn't date a horrible looking girl or one that acts like a bitch.

• To say something I say I prefer woman 2, but maybe in a real case I prefer woman 3. It depends on how unattractive is her. It is a big deal not to take care about farting because he would never refuse to have sex because of it.

• Woman 2. I hate gold diggers, and any girl who finds farts funny I want nothing to do with

• Woman 1. Fuck her and never call her again. Easy.

• I'll take #2. It's a good enough balance between 1 and 3.

• 1 because I ain't got shit to dig for :0 haha

• None of the above.

• Woman one all day

• I choose...@trumpetplayerforlife

• 1 because I know what she's after