Is it bad that I like to play with girls emotions?

Today this girl that I don't even like I flirted with her and she ask me if I wanted to go to the movies We setted a date but I have no serious intentions with her , im a good looking guy and to be honest I can get the bitch I want , does it make me a bad man if im testing her emotions?

Most Helpful Girl

• So you posted this question because you feel a little guilty. That actually makes me believe in you, and that deep down you might be a really great guy!

There's a part of me that understands why you do it, and the justification for it, but you'll get the most satisfaction in life from making deep emotional connections you make with people. The only thing you're doing is burning bridges. That makes for a pretty unsatisfying, empty life. And in the end, you're still lonely, craving attention and validation.

Love is an addiction. Why not find a reliable supplier of that drug?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It's manipulative and cruel.

Pretty much everything in this question reads like, "I view women as objects and property and I'm going to abuse them however I wish."

Here's a good test: ask your mother, "do you think I'm a good looking guy who can get the bitch I want?" and see what kind of response you get.

What Girls Said 17

• In all honesty you sound like a jerk. You call women bitches and gives girls false hope. So yes it is bad. You are just creating bad karma for yourself. What goes around comes around...

• "im a good looking guy and to be honest I can get the bitch I want"

Just from the way you wrote this one sentence, son, I can already tell you this: If you want some girl and she's actually a bitch... she will destroy you.
    Destroy you.

You're a fraud. Shit, you're probably not even good enough to be called a fraud. You are so bad at this, that you're a fraud at beind a fraud.

You're so bad at lying that your lies are lies.

The fuck you even doing here?

Get better at this game, and come back. Because this shit can get fun. But... no.
    No.

So much no.

• Of course it does. Stop fucking with girls emotions. By your "I can get the bitch I want" statement shows that you're just insecure. Clearly you haven't gotten the "bitch" you want if you're still sitting around toying with other girl's emotions just to make yourself feel better and superior.

• It makes you a boy, not a man.

• Definitely a jerk you shouldn't play with people emotions you never know what their going through and you definitely don't respect "bitches" as you put it

• Yes, that's pretty fucked up...

• how is it fuck up? I'm just want to get some pussy

• I'll smack that bitches face whore

• You're just here for some shit talking aren't you? If you think you're good looking, it's probably only you thinking that. So stop being a self-centered ass. No one likes a catfish.

• And here we have a grade A asshat. I hope karma bites you in the ass.

• I hope karma bites you right in the ass and some girl does the same to you.

• This has happened to me i have happened to others regardless im here to Tell you there are plĂ©nitude of girls out there who Will assume the position and move on like you ain't nothing either but do u really want to be the one who breaks someone? Thats cold there me man comm have a heart.

• Your behaviour is a reflection of your inner turmoils

• depends on the reason why

• Your an a$$ for that but that sh! t will come back to you just watch so yea your a bad person

• yes it is... and by the way it fires back on other guys too
    and one day you will be played by someone you fall deeply in love with

• Yess it's actually the biggest mistake you are doing! You know why? If a girl is madly in love with you and is willing to do anything for you but you are playing her; breaks her into pieces and she might never move on. Put yourself in one of their places if you where inlove with a girl and she played you how would u feel? Anyways I think it's wrong of you and you shouldn't besides it ruins your reputation with girls no girl would want to be with you or even find you attractive it puts you as a guy down and girls will avoid being with you

• Yes, it is bad and totally unattractive.

If all you want is dat ass, just be straightforward with it. Don't give false hope. That's a scumbag type of move.

• Honestly, you need to stop. Playing with people emotions is like you letting the victim get hit by a train. Not many people want that. You're giving off false hope for the girl, this is a one reason why some females tend to grow to hate men. You basically sound like a complete arsehole with your statement. Calling someone a "bitch" isn't good. It's terrible. You don't know this girl history, what she's been through. Yet you still mess with her feelings. Karma will come to you and bite you where the sun don't shine. Switch up your action real quick, cause what your doing now isn't going to lead you to a happy ending.

• Yeah, it does make you a bad person.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes very. You are the type of guy that make women hate most men. Grow up and be a better person. Period.

• The fact that you asked this question is astounding. Of course it's bad! You sound arrogant as hell.

• You're a PoS who deserves to catch a serious STD.

• Yes, yes it does, stop that.

• Don't do that man, there's no point.

• Yes. You're what we call an asshole.

• No, not necessarily. Girls do it all the time too. It's war out there. May the best man win!