What is normal for you when going out in the car with your partner?

• My partner always drives. They drive their car or drive mine when they are with me.
    29% (17)14% (6)23% (23)Vote
  • I always drive. I drive my car or their car.
    7% (4)36% (16)20% (20)Vote
  • If we go in my car I drive, if we go in my partner's car my partner drives.
    50% (29)23% (10)38% (39)Vote
  • Other.
    14% (8)27% (12)19% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• He usually always drives!

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted C because I really like to drive so when we take my car, I push to drive but truth is... we always take his car when we're together. He gets bored easily as a passenger and just gets annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like driving so I always let him drive besides he loves driving the cars I have because they are sports cars and he is a guy after all lol

0|2
    0|0
  • I always drive, I like driving :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If we go in my car I drive, if we go with his he'll drive. (If he's drunk I'll drive his car as well LOL)

0|0
    0|0
  • He drives his car. I drive mine.
    He usually drives us more often. But I have driven us a few times.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's either me or my driver who's driving

0|0
    0|0
  • Currently I drive but hopefully he'll be driving us around soon

0|0
    0|0
  • Who ever 's car it is drives.

1|0
    0|0
    • Cool. My sister is thinking of buying another Volkswagen and they are nice cars but not sure if she should buy another Volkswagen after her last one. It is her choice though.

• If we go in my car I drive, if we go in my partner's car my partner drives.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• We frequently go out in my girlfriend's car. She usually asks me to drive her car.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm usually the driver no matter whose car we use and my kids don't like the way their mom drives anyway, I never got a break on a long road trip either when I did want to rest

0|0
    0|0
  • It's her car so she usually drives unless we're going somewhere I know better than her.

1|0
    0|0
  • All I know is that I cannot drive...
    Though if it was a date, and she had her own car, I can only imagine it being her driving me from and back to home.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no car, so I have to walk :P

1|1
    0|0
  • If they are going to drive, they better be good.

0|0
    0|0
    • My aunty is a strange driver. When she was in my city a cop pulled her over and told her off for too many lane changes in a short amount of time I think it was or poor lane changing or something.

• Show All
    • Yeah, sounds like you get it.

• Yeah and I know that when you don't break in a corner. You break before you get to the corner and accelerate out of the corner.

• getting head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Single, but even in a relationship I wouldn't let her drive my car... I love my car too much.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. Well it is best to never date women all they do is cause trouble, are rude and don't care about a guys feelings one bit.

• I don't date bro, I crush mad puss and live stress free.

• Yeah after the last bitch I am not dating either.

• I will usually drive

0|0
    0|0