What is normal for you when going out in the car with your partner?

• My partner always drives. They drive their car or drive mine when they are with me.
  • I always drive. I drive my car or their car.
  • If we go in my car I drive, if we go in my partner's car my partner drives.
  • Other.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• He usually always drives!

• I voted C because I really like to drive so when we take my car, I push to drive but truth is... we always take his car when we're together. He gets bored easily as a passenger and just gets annoying.

• I don't like driving so I always let him drive besides he loves driving the cars I have because they are sports cars and he is a guy after all lol

• I always drive, I like driving :)

• If we go in my car I drive, if we go with his he'll drive. (If he's drunk I'll drive his car as well LOL)

• He drives his car. I drive mine.
    He usually drives us more often. But I have driven us a few times.

• It's either me or my driver who's driving

• Currently I drive but hopefully he'll be driving us around soon

• Who ever 's car it is drives.

• Cool. My sister is thinking of buying another Volkswagen and they are nice cars but not sure if she should buy another Volkswagen after her last one. It is her choice though.

What Guys Said 9

• We frequently go out in my girlfriend's car. She usually asks me to drive her car.

• Yeah I'm usually the driver no matter whose car we use and my kids don't like the way their mom drives anyway, I never got a break on a long road trip either when I did want to rest

• It's her car so she usually drives unless we're going somewhere I know better than her.

• All I know is that I cannot drive...
    Though if it was a date, and she had her own car, I can only imagine it being her driving me from and back to home.

• I have no car, so I have to walk :P

• If they are going to drive, they better be good.

• My aunty is a strange driver. When she was in my city a cop pulled her over and told her off for too many lane changes in a short amount of time I think it was or poor lane changing or something.

• Yeah, sounds like you get it.

• Yeah and I know that when you don't break in a corner. You break before you get to the corner and accelerate out of the corner.

• getting head.

• Single, but even in a relationship I wouldn't let her drive my car... I love my car too much.

• Yeah. Well it is best to never date women all they do is cause trouble, are rude and don't care about a guys feelings one bit.

• I don't date bro, I crush mad puss and live stress free.

• Yeah after the last bitch I am not dating either.

• I will usually drive