Is it true that girls look at one's personality?

Hello, is it true that girls consider one's personality to defines its attractiveness?

I've read over the internet and even on GaG that girls are more likely to choose someone that is handome and/or is wealthy.

I would really appreciate to know the truth ladies.
Guys can also participate in this debate.

Best regards.

I would have really appreciated that more girls give their opinions on this topic, but I guess this won't happen.

Nevertheless, thanks to all of you who have provided answers. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• YES! of course!

Most Helpful Guy

• Both genders look at personality as well as appearance and social status/ wealth. How important each factor is completely depends on the person. It's as simple as that.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 7

• personality is very important but we are humans and humans go for other attractive humans , tried and tested

• They do like personality features. But the most important ones to them are indicators of status. Confidence, humor, charisma. So its still all about status with them even when they claim its about personality

• Depends what type of girl she is.
    If she's a golddigger she looks at your wallet.
    If she's a SJW she looks at your skin color.
    If she's a an intelligent sensible person she looks at your personality aswell as your appearence.

• Yes it's true

• Haha

No

• I don't *know* for sure, but it sure seems that way to me.

Way I see it: men objectify women based on their looks, women objectify guys based on their charm and confidence, ie, personality.

• Not particular true.

This is what women find most important when we do away with all the BS:

Wealth>Looks (face)>Height>Body>personality.

Women don't like to admit it but that's what most important. You don't have enough of the wealth, look, face, height, body and a girl will see you nothing more than a friend at best.

Proof: Money is king when it comes to women

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a24437-the-dark-side-of-instagram-prepare-to-be-enlightened-disgusted