What do guys think of the artistic, intelligent, troubled wild child girl?

What do guys think of the type of girl who is an artist and suffers mentally (suicidal) often because of her very high IQ, and drinks alcohol to forget her issues, and does impulsive, edgy things that might kill her, races cars, is kind of aggressive and has a very high sex drive (but isn't a slut)?

Do you find this type of person to be interesting, or a little contrived? Or just crazy? Troubled?

Thanks :)

What Guys Said 2

• Lol she's a free spirit

• I'd see her as a work in progress -- one that needs to do some serious work on herself before she can be in a healthy relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like this girl is suffering from a severe case of narcissistic white chick syndrome.

• Hahaha, I thought that is what people would think too. I am thinking of writing a story based on a female character, and this character seems kind of Lana Del Rey to me and she seems quite contrived. Thanks for your honesty, it's helped :)