Girls, If a Random dude you were attracted to was a very Spiritual person, would you be interested to date / have sex with him?

What do you think?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Spiritual doesn't necessarily mean super religious... Spiritual as in open minded and more so towards the philosophical things in life then I'd be interested in getting to know the person better --- and as for the dating/sex.. You never know right away - that's more about connection on a whole other level that takes time to develop

• Thanks :))

If you were sexually attracted to the guy at first and after a conversation he only shows his spiritual side and asks for your number.
      What would you do?

• Sexual attraction isn't that important - not saying it wouldn't be there but I'm all about connection - if there is no connection, then I'd attempt a friendship at the least - - so super religious then probably not just because in my experience they are too close minded - but if your spiritual side was along the same lines as mine and completely spiritual on the philisophical side and not religious and there was connection - then yes, I'd give him my number

What Girls Said 2

• Is that his only characteristic?

• Thanks :)) That's not his only characteristic. But during the conversation he only shows his spiritual side and then asks for your number? What would you do?

• Never.

• That's cool !!

• I'm agnostic, so this would not make me more interested in him. He can do as he pleases in his own time, I don't mind that but he would have to talk about other things to see if we have common interests for me to want to date him.

• Thanks :))

What would you do?

• Six guys (seven, but only one date), so I don't know if that is considered a lot or not.

• definitely a solid record.