What should I do if I want to have sex with this guy on new years that I've been friends with for a little over a month?

How should I approach the situation? Im lusting badly, but know its not going to go further.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know it's not going to further then why are you attempting to force things forwards?

• Dumbly, because I like him a lot. I'mmaking the wrong decision aren't I?

• If he doesn't want sex with you, you'll come across as slutty and a person that cannot take no for answer which equates to desperate.

What Guys Said 4

• yeah just tell him that you want him, it's simple, he is a guy, so he possible can't be offended by it,

• just be super forward, flirt like a girl on a mission, grab his dick lol, etc.

• If you Want to have sex with him just flirt with him more and tell him you like him im sure he will say the same after that sex is following just be patient and be confident

• He's a man, not a woman, so just tell him.

What Girls Said 0