Is it cheating?

I have been with this guy for about 3 months, but we aren't committed. He has made it clear that because he has commitment issues we can't label the relationship as being together. But, we only sleep with each other and he has said before that he wouldn't sleep with other girls. Essentially, we date without labels or the commitment.

On New Year's Eve we were at different parties. I was drinking and made out with someone, but didn't do anything else. But, I once walked into a party that he was at and he was dancing with other girls.

So, was it cheating when I kissed someone else?

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Guy

• nah its just a kiss

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not but IF you want a real relationship and he says he has issues, etc., best to let him go cause men do not change that. But guess what? That changes when he meets THE ONE so don't be second, third or used until someone 'better' comes along.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 7

• in a relationship defined as a relationship, yes definitely. But in a relationship that a guy refuses to admit is a relationship because he has commitment issues... no. but is that the type of relationship you want? if he did the same thing, how would that make you feel? is it an open relationship... fuck buddies? if you dont know what you are to each other than you can't really consider each others feelings whole-heartedly

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope... it's not cheating. He can't have it both ways. He either wants to be committed to you, and have you all to himself, or he doesn't; in which case he cannot have you all to himself. If he was worried about it, he would make the commitment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not even a relationship anymore.
    Nothing is in place so i guess you guys can do what you desire.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yes. If you said yourself neither are doing things with other people it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it was not cheating but it was being stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not cheating you are not committed to each other. It's only cheating when both sides establish that they are together. Sounds to me that he just playing games with you. He wants a sex buddy that's only doing him but he also gets to talk to other girls. Run away from him as fast as you can. If he has committed issue and u want a relationship then he is not the guy for you. It plenty of guys out there that are looking for the same qualitys as you. Do not let this joker fool you sweetie.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you have no commitment and you aren't really in a relationship then technically no.

0|1
    0|0