I can't get over him even though he was not serious?

What do you do when you just CAN'T forget someone?

He was everything I've ever wanted. Handsome, smart, good family, funny, charismatic, good job, in great shape, ambitious, lots of friends... The perfect man.

He made me feel like a princess when we dated but he only wanted sex with me and was not serious.

I can't help but feel like I was not good enough for him, like I will never be able to get another guy as perfect who will truly want me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a huge personality flaw he had, which makes him not a perfect man. I say, you dodged a bullet, but I understand how you feel. It is not you, it is him. I met a guy like that too. We went out a little, but he didn't invest himself. I felt terrible, but it was his problem not mine. He missed out on what I had to give.

What Guys Said 4

• He was a PoS douche bag.

He wanted you for sex and that's it, move on. Tons of guys like him out there.

• Clearly not the perfect man if he is willing to use girls for sex...

• Love can delude us and make people think there is something there when there isn't. I don't think you and him were meant to be, I've been in both situations before, someone having feeling for me and me not feeling the same, and likewise wanting to be with a person who doesn't want a relationship with me.

• You should have retreated from the beginning

• Try & talk to him tell him how you feel

What Girls Said 1

• I was in a similar situation for a year and a half til he met his girlfriend and cheated on her with me (complicated) And hun its hard but date other people. Force yourself out there. Have fun with other people and make new friends. Throw yourself into work. Just keep busy. Then when you meet the right person it won't matter anymore.
    i mean mine came back last week, a year after it all happened to apologise how he acted. He says he's happy I've found someone and that he's happy with his girlfriend then brings up the past. I never thought id get to the point im ok with it but i am. You will too.