Why did he dump me?

We dated for about a month or two. I believe I'm his first girlfriend in a long time. Last week, he was driving me home and asked if I would like to have a picnic featuring my favorite food at this area with a beautiful sunset he's always been telling me. It is always calming hanging with him but he started saying he felt like he was boring me but I said he isn't.

He's pretty quiet and at first when I met him honestly, I thought he was pretty boring but we liked the same music and started having some nice times. He stopped texting me for a week , i texted "hey are you free today?" and no replies for 2 days so I texted him asking if everything's okay. He replied "I'd like to go back to being single, I don't think it's going to work out.".

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people feel that they aren't worthy enough for their SO that they become paranoid of being dumped. He may have ended the relationship because he felt that eventually you would leave him, and he would be hurt.

• But I sent him last weekend a "Wanna chill on Monday?" Text. Still no reply since then. Before when we were talking on the phone, when I brought up hanging out if he was okay with just hanging. I added that "It's not like we were really serious or anything. I like hanging with you. Just as friends".

• Find new hobbies so you can make new friends.

• Alright, thank you

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• He decided you weren't for him. It happens

• He's admitting he's not in the right mind set to properly date anyone.

• Suggest maybe a mutual break up and tell him you will wait for the day he's found himself.

• Your not showing him that your interested its been a while for him so he's probably unsure and wanna quit before it turns into a disaster... He needs more confidence though, buy on the other hand who knows what craziness happened to him in previous relationships, you know all things being considered and all.

• Probably he was to be more than friend. don't stress yourself over it, there's someone out there who will value your time.

• girl this is not enough information too go on and I think he's right cause it sounds boring asssss fuckkkkkk

• He doesn't want to be in a relationship with you... could not be more clear than that

What Girls Said 0