Why would a guy try to make a girl jealous?

Most Helpful Guy

• to let her know her place.

that they aren't worth as much as they pretend to be

to make his status higher

to make the girl insecure so she isn't so bossy/rude/domineering

• what do you mean with "her place"

and also, i was only asking him about his plans for new year's eve and he said he was going to spent it with a friend (who was supposed to be a girl) but then we spoke later and he told me he had a party, but i`m think he did it to make me jealous. because he has told me that he likes me but we live in different cities.

• now he's doing too much in my opinion. being an ass

• you think i'm annoying by saying what I said?

What Guys Said 7

• Because he hasn't learned how to be dominant and lead or ignore a women who doesn't follow.

• To get attention and hope that she sees what a catch he is.

• There can be two different reasons to do it:
    - I like her, and I consider she doesn't give me the attention I deserve, so my strategy is making her jealous, as another reason for her to show that I'm interesting for her or if she doesn't react I can flirt with the other girl.
    - I have liked her before, she has broken my heart and I want to take a revenge by demostrating him that I'm happier without her than she without me.

• cause he likes her

• Guys do it for other reasons than women. It's really the put them in their place.

• what does put them in their place means.

• Usually if they try to show us that they're too good for us or try to flirt with other guys.

• Cause its fun.

• If he likes you and you're not showing him anything he will talk to another girl who is uglier than you to make you jealous.

What Girls Said 0