Is he interested?

This guy, let's call him Greg, and I went out on a date the other night. We had been texting for a little bit before hand, but I suggested we meet up for dinner so that we could meet one another and get to know each other. So that was what we did. It went pretty well, or at least I thought it did. We talked the entire time and had a fairly good time. Afterwards, he texted me thanking me for going out with him and saying it was great to meet me. I responded saying that it was great to meet him too and that I had a good time. So a few days have past and Greg hadn't texted me, even though it felt like the ball is in his court. So I send him just a small text and initiate the conversation. He responds enthusiastically with exclamation points and "lol"s and "haha"s. I can't tell if he is simply being polite or not. Would a guy do these things out of politeness or is he actually interested. I am finding it difficult to tell and I don't really want to be in a situation where I am always the one initiating the conversation and asking him out. I don't want to get too invested, so please help me figure out if Greg is interested or not!

0|0
0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.