Why do I care so much?

I dont know why but the littlest most stupid things bother me. Like when my boyfriend likes another pic of a girl then I just feel like sad. Not sad but feeling like "wtf." I know its just a picture and he can think other people are attractive do I don't know why it bothers me so much. And when he likes a tweet that says "someone slide into my dm's please," it bothers me also cus its like okay you wang someone to slide into your dm's now? I don't know. I know I sound crazy and all that but it just kind of bothers me. What's wrong with me? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• He's with you and not her, so don't worry about it

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel you. It's those little things that really hit some nerve. I'm the same way.. Like this guy took a snap of him with another girl, who I don't know.. Even if they're friends it hurt me. What helps me is to remember that I don't have control of the situation or his behavior. He will do what he will do. What I do have control over are my thoughts, behaviors, and letting things go. Things happen how theyll happen. Usually these small things mean nothing. And when we blow them up they end up affecting us and nobody is else. I guess my advice is to learn to let things go and just know that it'll all work out how it's supposed to.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Try to focus on how he treats YOU not others.. Does he make you feel special? Does he make you happy? Does he say and do sweet things for you? If yes then stop focusing on his private business and instead be thankful for having a boyfriend who treats you well. Many girls wish for that.

• You need to develop yourself esteem! Do more things for you! To get your mind out of your boyfriend but on yourself!