Do guys have feelings?

From my experience it seems like guys don't care about your feelings or how you'd feel, I don't know why that is. Tbh I feel like giving up on finding the right guy

Most Helpful Guy

• If only the girls i loved had a clue how deep my feelings actually where, words alone couldn't describe it. But absolutely, there are many guys that do care! That truly value and love you for who you are. But they are hidden amongst the crowd. They aren't the smooth talkers at the bar to talk you in bed. They are the guys in the corner having fun with friends minding there own business that occationaly approach and may not look very convident when doing so. Don't turn those guys down, or even approach them yourselves. You will discover how great they can truly be.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has feelings with the exception of Psychopaths. Most people change according to their priorities. Loyal people are not loyal to others they are only loyal to their needs. Once their needs change so do their loyalties and priorities. This is the reason why some people seem nice but then appear to change and not care anymore. They haven't changed just their priorities have.

The guys you've come across obviously put their own feelings & needs above yours, so they do have feelings, they'll care about your feelings until they have a reason to put their feelings above yours.

What Guys Said 20

• You're associating with guys that have no respect for you as a person and only want to hook up. They exist in abundance in younger crowds.

The right guy is somewhere in your life right now, but you probably don't find him as attractive as the players filling your head with compliments trying to open your legs.

• Neh were not emotionless beasts, I'm pretty emotionless but that's me. I live life with depression which makes you pretty dull to your own and other emotions until you have a break down and then others can see how soft you are as a person.

Guys who don't give a fuck about you are the ones that want to hookup only and hookup requires not emotions. Simple as that, but in no way are we as whole emotionless some of us are just emotionally dull or distant, and as guys we don't like to show our emotions. As it acts like imaginary sign of weakness. I would cry a river if my dog died, I would not cry as much for my mom since I hate her (past cheating experience) but in my world there is hate and emptiness about it.

• You may just be looking in the wrong place, don't worry about it, sometimes guy's feelings are hidden away, or we're afraid to show them, or we act all cocky because we're insecure or want to appear manly, there are those who show their true feelings, but they just take a while to find, you'll get there in the end :D

• FUCK YO FEELINGS!!!

• If you want a guy that cares about you, get to know a guy as a friend first, not someone whos jumping into dating cause that guy has a higher chance of being a non caring tool. .

• to me this sounds like a stupid question but knowing what some people have to deal with i can totally understand it... yes guys do have feelings of course but some of us are just the worst.

• Yes, we do. Most of us don't exactly want to admit it and we try to hide them when we can, but we do have feelings.

• The guys YOU have experienced might not, because they dont care about you and/or are immature.
    Yes we have feelings, I cried when i got rejected, call me sad I dont care...

• We do care about how you feel. But the problem is you feel and care too much than what is necessary. It makes us emotionally exhausted. And if the behavior continues we eventually stop caring.

• Everyone has feelings
    Anyone who doesn't admit to that is insecure and bonds behind a lot of macho bullshit
    I'm not too manly to admit that sad things make me cry or that live stories touch me
    You've just been with the wrong kind if guys

• Here I am I'm the right guy over here!

• Nope, we are cold hearted

• I am a manly, independent man who doesn't need no feels!

• Is water wet?
    Is Sun Hot?
    Is Earth Round?

• Oh shit... i didn't know... but i feel good tara ra ra

• yes we do, let me ask you 2 questions how do you make a man love you and how do you pick up a man?

• Guys have feelings the same as you do.

They've just been told since they were three that their feelings weren't important.

• I. have too many fucking feelings! I wish I could dial them back a notch and yeah that extends heavily to girls I care about.

• We're not robots

• When guys show their feelings this is what girls do:

1) Go NC on them
    2) Lose respect for them
    3) Become less sexual attracted to them.

What Girls Said 6

• Uhm of course guys care about feelings. Don't generalize like that. Sure some might not but any nice decent guy will care about your feelings. Likely you are just dating the wrong guys or ignoring warning signs from the start to tell you that a guy is bad news.

• Yes. Just as much as girls do, if not more.

• They do, some guys are just either totally oblivious of yours or they are an egoistic asshole about them.
    You just gotta find the right & I promise if they're the right one for you they're gonna be that one person who really cares!

• They have feeling they just try to act cool!

• Girl just be glad that the guy doesn't like you! Those guys weren't worth it!

• Okay, that's just not true. Guy do have feelings. You've probably just been meeting the wrong guys or haven't understood them. Guys are brought up being told that they can't cry, they need to be tough, macho and what not. They do have emotions but because of societal stereotypes they usually live with repressed feelings. Guys don't have emotional sessions with their best friends with eye contact. It's like they'd be chilling while playing video games and drop a bit of something that they need to share depending on how comfortable their friend is they talk very casually.

• No, they don't, they're actually robots.