Feelings for my boyfriends best friend?

So i have been with this amazing guy for 8 months, he is my first boyfriend ever. He has a great Asian best friend who i think is really handsome, the only Asian guy I've found attractive, and he is fun and nice, and lately I've just been stalking his fcb etc.
Im not saying im crushing over him not at all but i like him as a person a lot.

Has anyone had experiances with this?

Most Helpful Guy

• As the others said, the best thing to do is to keep your feelings to yourself, about his best friend.

Like you said, they are BEST friends, and so -- if you really care about them and want the best for them -- you shouldn't cause problems between them, which might tear them apart.

And please don't take offense to this --- because I DO believe that everyone has a right to like whatever race they want --- but perhaps it will help you put your feelings for his Asian friend to rest, by remembering that it's best for him to be with a girl who has different tastes from yours: a girl who actually likes Asian guys, at least as much as she is open to other races of guys.

You said he is "the only Asian guy I've found attractive", which at first glance might sound flattering for him to be the "one exception to the rule" and all... but it's really not flattering when you think about it. Nobody should have to be with a partner who finds their race generally less attractive than other races, even if they ARE the "one exception to the rule". Race is not everything, but it IS one part of who we are in society, so everyone deserves to be a with a partner who loves them fully, including (not despite) their race. Let him find the special girl who can give that to him. :) After all, you already have something special with your own boyfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just keep it to yourself if you want to stay with you're boyfriend.

What Guys Said 3

• You sound like you are crushing over him. The best thing to do is to never ever tell anyone else about how you feel about the friend.

• Yep I've been there in the middle of two best friends... in the end I wound up with neither one and they haven't spoke to each other in years

• Sloots gonna sloot.

What Girls Said 0