Truth without dare?

So there is this cute I guy like, I know he likes me too but he pretends a lot and I also do the same. Two nights ago we played truth without dare and this was how part of it went;

him: when was the last time a guy asked you out?

Me: last week

him: what was your reply

me: i haven't replied yet

him: do you love him?

Me: not really

him: yes or no

me: no

I wasn't about anything above. Well, ever since we had this conversation he has been doing things he never did like calling at night to ask how my day was and calling in the morning to say hi. He also told that i was part of his new year evolution. He has been really nice to me lately. Could it be that he is kinda scared that i'd accept the other guy and so he's trying to do all he can to make me fall hard for him and say no to the other guy.

What Guys Said 1

• " He has been really nice to me lately. Could it be that he is kinda scared that I'd accept the other guy" or he could be treating you better now so when he "asks" you out on a later date.. you'll be more likely to say "YES!!!" ya know?

What Girls Said 0