I hate my race, but don't want to?

I'm not saying that I hate black people, rather, that I hate that I am black. I genuinely hate being black and wish I could be any other race. We're seeing as disgusting, no woman could ever like a black man because, well, what is there to like? There's not much to us and absolutely nothing to me. All non-black women see you as just a n***er, and, well, guess I can't blame them, right, it's just not there preference. I used to think it wasn't my race, but, getting a black girl was too easy for it not to be, so, yeah, of all of my issues, it's my race that was the biggest problem. I want to tear my skin off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Reading this makes me sad, I myself am black and I embrace it I love being black ! I love that my skin colour is different and my features! Us black people do have a tougher time in life which is why we all need to stick together and help each other. We are only seen as disgusting to other races that are racist, the same can be said for Muslims but being black is a gift, we are so unique, we have great music, cuisne, try to embrace being black, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Where do you live? Is it there that people have negative attitudes towards us?

• Also you said non black women are not attracted to you, they don't have to be everyone has different preferences, there are loads of black girls that will be wanting you. Me myself I only like black guys no other race sexually, but there's nothing wrong with that I just find them attractive and different

• @Yaz34 I agree

• @Yaz34 that's great, everyone else in this world could die for all I care

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you gonna do? Pull of a Michael Jackson?

• I was thinking more of a Kurt Cobain

• And wtf could you possibly know, you're skin color has never been a problem for you, you don't know anything

• I don't need a different skin color to see that complaining about your skin color is pathetic.

What Girls Said 12

• Wow u sound like you need major therapy. There's plenty of good looking black people who are smart educated and we'll respected. Yes there is racial stereotyping and abuse against blacks but I'm always inspired by the way black people hold their own and overcome each obstacle thrown their way. Dome of the greatest people to ever change the world were black eg Nelson Mandela Martin King Malcolm X Muhammed Ali etc. You should be proud that you're black.

Africa is one of the most richest and beautiful continents on the planet and if it wasn't for white colonisation and looting black people would be even more successful than they are today in politics sports history etc... you are a strong race of survivours and should wear your skin colour with pride! Learn to love yourself sweetie before anyone else can learn to love you.

• Not really, Africa is a shithole, and, when people keep throwing bricks at your head, you eventually pass out

• I mean, black people aren't strong, a lot are as depressed and miserable as me, there's just enough of us to survive

• I understand you've got it tough being black and are constantly attacked in one way or another as a race but so are Muslims and other minorities. You can't just let your oppressors win.. this life is tough you have to be a fighter and not let anyone bring you down and I don't mean by violence. You need to improve your life and situation and also keep a positive mind as those that hate you want to see you fall so don't let them have that satisfaction and win. You should consider some counselling and if you're in school or college it's usually free.

• @mistnigqa808 this boy needs the light

• Oh no, not him

• 😂😂😂😂lmao I think I know who this is and yeah this guy is a waste of our time... He's too far gone

• @Mistnigqa808 "Too far gone"? No, I just accept the truth, it's you that sits in the dark. I see this world for what it is, and what this world is is hell. It's you that has devoted themselves to some idealistic fantasy that does not, and cannot, exist.

• God where do you live? Most people don't think that way about black people...

• New York

• Seek therapy man. You need it. I never said you need to be isolated though. You can have friends and family

• It's not that I need to be, it's that I simply am, I am a monster

• Your self hatred is scary. You're stereotyping your own damn self. How about instead of bitching why don't you prove the world wrong like many black people before you and in the here and now do? Just by existing these intelligent black business men and women, college graduates, professors and all around good citizens etc, are a testament against the stereotypes.

The more Black Americans who go against the grain, the more of us who prove the stereotypes wrong, the less impact these stereotypes will have. There are plenty of positive examples of Black Americans, but you are choosing to only focus on negative attention given to black people, instead of realizing that no ethnicity or race is all perfect. Read up on some black history. There are so many examples of Black people who have been amazing human beings. All that self hatred will never change the fact that you are and always will be Black. Peace and Good Luck.

• You hate yourself because society makes it seem like being black is bad, which it isn't. Skin color is something you can't control.

• "I don't think everyone around me is racist, I think black people are disgusting and should only be with other black people"

Screw. You.

• this is funny

• You are not serious, are you?😐😐

• About what, what I said? Why wouldn't I be, it's true, all of it

• Because I've never seen a woman without major self esteem issues go for black guys

• I would if they would date me but i don't think so 😍😔😐😐😐😐 not all women go for white or Asian men 😐 it depends on her preferences 😕

• And I found black guys sexy :(

• I hear ya!

• It's more about culture than race. I don't like guys who dress like they're homeless junks in a gang, it doesn't matter wether they're white trash or black trash or Asian or anything. There are many people with dark skin who are succesful.

It's true the apartheid (is that a word in english?) Left its marks, many black people still are poorer. But there's hope, things are improving quickly.

• Do you go on 4chan?

• No, I just try dating in real life

• Ohh. Don't go on there. You'll just feel worse.

• I know, I try to avoid the chan

What Guys Said 7

• Come on, man! You seem to be delusional. When did black men take away the coveted title of 'most unattractive race of men' from Indian men? :P

From what I hear, Indian men are considered the least attractive by women all over the world. Heck, even Indian women prefer men of other races, when they have a choice! I would gladly trade my race for being black!

• @MissHope

This blondie is crazy in love with black guys. She claims to be a "miss hope", bringing you 'hope in your life'.

Lol, have her fix you up ;)))

• All I can say is that you're hanging out with the wrong people if that's how you genuinely feel about yourself.

• What else could I feel? Just look at me, look at us, look at how this world is, it's what I am, we are

• Well, I certainly don't feel the same. You get exactly what you put into life... if you're only focused on the negative then of course, you'll start hating everything around you.

You might want to consider seeing a therapist.

• so in other words, you hate that you can't get a white girl?

dude, why don't you just stop being such a creepy fetishist/racist and go date a black girl?

• The only reason you hate yourself is because society constantly tells black people they are inferior in every way.

• Don't go all MJ on yourself. I love black people! Be glad for who you are and how you look.

• Do people seriously not understand that what happened to Michael Jackson's skin wasn't self inflicted? It was a skin condition.

• @Zendrya Yeah hehe I know he had a pigment desease. It was a joke...

• There are too many

http://i.imgur.com/EcVWviM.jpg