Why do I care about looks so much?

I know this is bad but i just can't help it.
I want to date a hot guy so badly , sure if he has personality i won't stay with him..

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just as bad, the woman has to be slim and look good for me too or I just can't

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl I am a shallow, vain, visual sex beast. I am with you every step of the way here.

I'm like a gay man, who got printed as a girl by accident.

So?
    You're asking this question like it's a bad thing. You do you. Whatever.

What Guys Said 12

• I don't care about your standards as long as I don't have to listen to you whine when the really hot guy only wants you for sex and has no interest in committing to you.

• i only have sex after marriage so no
      i dont have that problem

• That's what you claim but if you do get a really hot guy you might give into temptation 😮

• @asker after marriage? so you'll have sex when your divorced, that's not a draw for hot dudes just so you know. lol

• Probably so you can validate your own attractiveness to yourself. If you can land a hot guy then that makes you feel good about yourself because it shows that a hot guy finds you attractive. Its all about stroking a fragile ego.

• So you can feel better about yourself

• there's nothing wrong with rhat looks are indeed important. Just remember that other aspects are important like compatibility and similar values and stuff.
    I only want a skinny pretty girl so we all have out hopes and aspirations it's fine.

• Everyone wants to date someone they're attracted to. No big deal

• ok. you only date hot guys, but there are some guys out there who take actions unlike some hot guys. also, hot guys have high standards as well. if you want long term relationships, the hotter you are than your long-term partner the more supportive he is
    www.psypost.org/.../happy-marriage-attractive-husband-562

• Because you are shallow and have no real interests or passions, so therefore you cannot recognize other attractive qualities, just simple beauty.

• welcome to the masquerade

• Because you're a typical female?

• or because she’s a typical human. lol are all you here stating that it’s to “validate” herself honestly saying they don’t want a hot girl? Like you actually prefer to fuck ugly girls? Lol Girls wanna fuck a hot guy just like a guys wanna fuck hot girls, not rock science people. We generally like having sex with people who are attractive to us physically and sometimes intellectually

• I've fucked plenty of ugly bitches

• But you obviously perfer to fuck hot girls

• Smh.
    When you get older, I'm sure you'll see men have other qualities than how they look like holding a flower.

• Because you are insecure, which is normal.

• everybody does on some level.

What Girls Said 4

• I dunno! I am to worried about someone to really care. I don't like to look at myself sometimes. I wish I was more! So it match my soul!

• It comes to the point when you finally get that hot guy and he ends up being a nightmare from hell.

• Because looks do matter. Lol
    Looks matter to guys as well.

• Well I feel the same way, but people always say I'm pretty and guys always hit on me so I sort of feel entitled to that (I know that sounds bad but its true, its true even if I wish it wasn't).