I said no to sending my LDR (Long Distance Relationship) boyfriend a bikini pic. Could he now lose interest in me?

Today, my boyfriend asked if I'd send him a bikini pic. Of course that's super mild, but I like to be modest and am not yet comfortable doing this. My doubt: I was vague in saying no, so I don't know how well he took/understood it. Will my hesitancy cause him to lose interest and drift away?

Thanks, guys! :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I am torn. I think you should not do anything that makes you uncomfortable. However I think this is a perfectly reasonable request from a LDR.

• Hey, it's always best just to be upfront about type of thing. If get the no and he is expecting it he could become more angry when you tell me no again next he asks.

What Girls Said 3

• Well if he leaves then obviously you know he wasn't the one for you, if he loves you and cares for you he would respect your decision. But I think he's asking because you two are indeed in a long distance relationship and doesn't get to see you as often as you two would like.

• If he loses interest in you just because you didn't want to send a bikini pic, then that's his loss, not yours.

• You need to trust your gut! No one can tell you what to do! I promise you that! If you don't feel comfortable with it, then don't do it! If he really likes you, he can wait