What do you think of the mother training her 6yr old how to treat women?

This is the story below.

"Once a month my 6 year old son takes me out on a dinner date. He opens doors for me, pulls out my chair, talks about his day & asks me how mine was, pays the bill with money he earned by doing chores, and even tips the waiter/waitress. By doing this I am teaching him how to treat a lady & how to take her on a proper date. How to show that he respects the woman he loves (right now that would be mommy). We put our phone and iPad away (except to take this photo) and sit and talk to each other about our days, things we want to do, etc. I'm teaching him proper table manners and that it's rude to sit on your phone on a date with your mom or with anyone else. He learns the value of money and how to manage it. He learns how to do math as we add up what we want and make sure we have 15% of it to leave for a tip. Yes he is young but I believe this is something he should learn now. It's never too early to teach your child how to properly respect others, especially women. As a woman who has been abused & treated like crap in the past, it's extremely important to me that I teach my son how to show respect. Too many men these days have no idea how to treat women or how to take them on a nice date. It's nice to know my son won't be one of them."

What you guys think of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds weird and creepy. Treat your kids to treat others with respect, but also teach them to respect themselves

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like to see the guy who wrote that story.

What Girls Said 3

• That is the sweetest thing ever. That kid is going to be the gentleman of the century.
    Eventhough some of it is far fetched, I love how she's training him to be a proper gentleman. Cute man!
    #weneedmoremomslikethis

• It's a good thing I'd love to do in the future to teach them early before anyone else comes and corrupts their thinking. I'd teach my future daughter important life things too. :)

• No leave your son alone treat your wife nicely. He will pick up on that

What Guys Said 0