What to do about a girl I like?

I like this girl, I think she likes me back. She stares at me, laughs at my jokes, we were sitting close together she was looking at me and I looked at her she looked away. Among other things. My gut says go for it but my mind says no. Reason I think my mind says no is cause she's kinda a "party girl". I don't drink due to the fact I have a temper when I drink and I'm not going to hurt anyone especially her. I'd think she'd think I'm boring. What do you think would be wise of me to do. Ask her out or just keep things they way they are now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her out. It's not like you're going to lose anything if she says no.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask her out anyway, and plan for something exciting. What are your interests?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Go or it buddy. I think it could be understood why you avoid drinking, and if you like her you shouldn't let that stop you.

• Ask her out, even better if you don't drink you can take care of her when she drinks