What to do if a girl you like has a "boyfriend"?

I think she likes me but I could be wrong. (Normally am about these things). I've noticed she stares at me, laughs at my jokes, I was sitting by myself she came and sat right close beside me. I caught her looking at me then I looked towards her she turned her head. Only problem she has a "boyfriend". She said when I asked about if she had one she was like yes and no. She said he was a a hole and a psycho. She never relays talks about him, she called him once and seemed very disinterested. Gave one word answers. What should I do? Tell her how I feel or just wait for my time or move on. We have a lot in common. I'd like to date her just don't wanna be that guy who steals other guys girlfriend.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should just be that friend that she can always turn to... she'll eventually come around

What Guys Said 2

• You wait it out cause there's nothing you can do.

Unless you wanna sabotage that shit.

• It's really hard, I had that thing happen to me a lot too. I guess there's nothing you can do about it and you have to move on. It's against the "bro-code" to hit on a chick that already has a boyfriend, even if that guy is a limp dick whose ass you could easily whoop.