Do all guys even the " good guys" look at girls boobs and why?

Thanks guys for all your opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. ALL guys do it. I consider myself nice and respectful and, as hard as I try not to look, I end up looking. I don't try to leer and I certainly do not see women as objects but I'll be damned if I won't look at a nice body. We *are* animals after all and it is our primal instinct to look.

• Wow intresting way of saying it.

What Guys Said 30

• I'm pretty sure it's been proven that not looking at boobs violates the laws of physics.

Hey, look! Over there. Three hundred and nine yards away. Boobs! Almost missed them. Phew that was close. Can't be violating the laws of physics and destroying the world or something. Every man must do his part in saving the world. Not a boob can be missed or humanity is doomed.

• Hello,
    this is a question what my gal also keeps asking me. but the fact is, no matter the guy is good or bad, his eye will always grab those balls a girl carry no matter how big or small they are.

Guys also look with some bad intentions but Am being very frank about me, after getting into a serious relation i had thought many times that i should not look at any random girls boob or booty, but then as soon as a gal passes by automatically my eye follows her. at that time i dont have any fantasies in my mind at all, just that i end up looking at it.

leave about the girl walking by, even when i watch TV or anything on net automatically my eyes sticks on to the boobs most of the time.

My gal has good stats and she carries herself well, i have seen guys checking out her, i see myself that time.

I am sorry to all those gals who were bothered with this act of mine.
    but trust me it just happens unintentionally in my case.

• ... Yes, and why you say? Well its a guy thing ms, i could try to explain it to you in full detail but yet at the end of the day the girl would still have a hard time to understand it either way.

• lol yeah I guess so that is why am asking it.

• Its all good, and i meant look as in look and then look away. If a guy is looking and keeps looking, well thats pretty weird and disturbing... but to each his own.

• yeah your right.

• Men like boobs.

• Honestly to God, I don't stare at women's boobs/ass. If I do see them in my sight I'll avert my gaze. Never give a second look.

Just how I was raised.

• good👍

• Though I don't consider myself a "good guy".

But I know good guys who don't also.

• Because we can't help it.

• Girls don;t walk around topless so the only time we get to look at boobs is if we are with our girlfriend and she gets naked. Then, you bet we are looking at boobs.

• I think so. It's sort of like an instinct. I look at a girl's boobs when I first see her without even thinking about it but I try to never stare because I know that's rude

• Well I can't speak for the "good" guys but if I see nice boobs I'm gonna take notice... i can't help it, I appreciate beauty 😁

• Yes, because we're biologically programmed to. There's nothing you or we can do about it.

• I do, though I try not to stare at them as a gal is more than just a pair of boobs.

• I can't speak for "all guys" but while many guys do look, not all of us think anything of it.

• yes we do and the reason is simple we are all pigs to a certain point

• Well some girls try to act as though boobs aren't everything. There are still women who use their boobs/"assets" and flaunt them around so when boobs are heavily advertised its no surprise its something guys look at.

• yes, men are programmed to look boobs, no matter how they are or where they are

• we all like em. we find them sexy and imagine the fun we can have with them.

• Course they do. Girls are the opposite sex. We're built that way to continue the species. If that desire wasn't there the planet would be a lonely place

• I do 💁🏻 they're boobs

• Honestly, every guy is different. Sure, maybe most guys like boobs, but some guys don't. I'm not talking about gays, I'm talking about straight guys. In these teenage years, guys are maturing. And boobs are "attracting" because thats how humans were made. Personally, I am not interested in a girls boobs. And I am straight.

• Also, if you want to get "scientificky", there is a very common theory. This theory is that men love breasts as babies love breasts. When the baby feeds off the mom's breast, there is something called the "love drug" and is released into the baby's system.

• I think you mean "hypothesis" or the layman's word for "theory".

• I look at girls boobs because I want to grab them and squeeze them tight. That is because I don't have a girlfriend.

• lol, all straight guys look at boobs. how is this a hard concept to understand?

• I mean even homosexual guys will not fixate on your face for the entirety of e. g. a conversation you're having. No sexual attraction doesn't mean they can't just happen to glance at them.

• Yeah, it's possible all guys look at a girl's boobs. We can't help it.

• Girls look at abs, whats the big deal? You act like liking something on the opposite sex is a crime

• No thats not the point to my question. What I mean is what do you find attractive about it.

• What do you find attractive about abs, eyes, or any other physical feature on a man? Same thing

• Pretty obvious here genius

• Big boobs, yea

• Because guys love boobs, thats why.

• Why wouldn't good guys look at boobs? Do you even know what makes a man good?

• are u like 12? all guys like boobs LOL

• No I am not 12. I am a girl but I sometimes dont understand why guys find it so appealing.

• yea i dont i this often but im 100% sure every guy has at one stage

What Girls Said 4

• Yes! I wore this top specifically so you would look at my boobs! hahah! Just kidding! (:

• No. My boyfriend doesn't.

• HA! Hahahaha! And you believe him...

• Listing*

• Lusting* lol dammit

• That's like asking why do we breathe

• how can you compare breathing to boobs. Obviously breathing is something really important and boobs are just body parts.

• you're asking why guys look at boobs. Because guys fucking like boobs. No shit

• all guy look and observe !!! so is their butt :p