What to think when you stay at a guys house and he won't touch you?

I stayed at this guys house last night that I've been on two dates with. He asked me to come out there so I drove the two hours. When I got there all we did was sit on the couch across from each other and watched his favourite TV show. We barely talked and he set my bed up in another room, he did offer to sleep on the couch while i slept in his bed but still didn't want to sleep in the same bed as me. We talked a little during the show but not much. Then before bed he didn't even say good night and just showed me the bathroom. The next morning he started to watch tv again and we hardly talked until we went to get breakfast. Then before I left he didn't hug me or nothing or even walk me to my car. I don't understand, he's nice but he didn't touch me at all. Am I doing something wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he is a very shy guy who isn't comfortable pushing boundaries, and doesn't want to risk making you feel uncomfortable. It isn't that you're doing anything wrong necessarily, but if you want the relationship to progress physically, you may need to take the lead and initiate some physical contact, at least until he gets the idea that you're comfortable with it.

For the record, I'm exactly that kind of guy who doesn't like to push boundaries, but once they're gone, all bets are off.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should have hugged him or something!

What Guys Said 8

• He is just hesitant to take it further, probably just nerves or something on his mind... Ask him about it , you could both easily be on the same page with good communication

• Are you sure he's attracted to you?

• You're doing nothing wrong. He sounds very immature and clueless. That said, he needs to decide what your relationship is, and you need to decide what you're willing to put up with and for how long.

Good luck!

• He's just being respectful

• maybe he's unsure and waiting for u, maybe u actually like him, but how is he supposed to know he's not a mind reader.

• why dont you touch him?

• He is shy. Probably hasn't been with many girls and he feels he should have made a move the first night but now its awkward. Only way you will get him to touch you now is if you do it first.

• Shy and nervous guy detected. Next time, just slide on over next to him and snuggle up. Those boundaries are there to be beaten. Not maintained. If he won't do it, then you go for it.

He wouldn't invite you over like that after dating if he wasn't into you.
    If you like him then just take it with a laugh and go at it more next time.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he's nervous. Not that he's afraid of you, he's probably just not sure of his boundaries and is afraid to do something wrong. If you start setting boundaries (such as getting close to him or putting your hand near his) then maybe he'll start to see what you want. If he's really not catching on you could always talk to him about it and make things a bit more easier to understand.