If a busty girl is considering a breast reduction but is dating a "boob man", is it wrong of her to go through with it even if he doesn't want her to?

Like if she prefers them to be smaller or likes the look of smaller. Or they give her back problems. Or any other reason. He let it be known that he's a "boob man" and likes big breasts. Is it wrong for her to go through with a reduction surgery anyways? I'm asking this not for me but someone else.

• Yes because he stated his preferences of nice big breasts many times
  • Not wrong for any reason because it's her body.
  • It'd only be okay if they gave her back problems, not just because she prefers the look of smaller breasts.
Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. If he's such a 'boob man' he can't appreciate her for who she is after he had the opportunity to enjoy her big breasts pre surgery than kick him to the curb.

The only issue he might raise is if she put forth the effort to deal with he large breasts naturally like working out more to lose weight, build core strength/back strength BEFORE surgery and not to 'save' the big breasts but to avoid surgery which is always a big thing. If she did then he has no ground to stand on giving her any grief for a reduction.

We all like the people we are with when they are young and healthy getting sick or older isn't an excuse to not let them get sick or older.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your body. Do as you want. If a surgery is what you need then do it for you.

What Guys Said 7

• lets say you have DD and get them to C. its still a decent size. boobs are great but health is more important. i like you not your boobs. if your back is killing you and you want them gone then thats okay.

• I personally think it's wrong for her to have anything intentionally done to her body, regardless of what the guy says - whether it's a reduction or enhancement. The guy may agree with what I'm saying.

• What if its causing back pain?

• there's no other way. Back exercises only do so much. Then there's pain killers and that's a mess.

• @RachelBrigs If there is absolutely no other way to eliminate the pain, then I guess you should. But you should make it the most absolute last resort. Otherwise, plastic surgery to me is a no-no.

• It's for your health? Then his input isn't needed nor appreciated.

• Just reduce the size a little no need to do anything dramatic.

• Her body, her back problems later in life

• I would never encourage anyone to have unnecessary breast surgery, but it's completely your decision.

• It's her boobs, do with them as she will.
    Really boob men like boobs of all size.

What Girls Said 3

• If it's for your health and comfort, boob man is just gonna have to suck it up. If it's for aesthetics, it's up to you... not wrong! But if I were you I would talk to him about it and hear him out. Surgeries are serious.

• it's not wrong in any way

• Do you live for men's approval or your own? Who he f*ck cares what any guy wants? How dumb of you , seriously