Guys, If a 20yo girl say to you that she's never had boyfriend what would you think? Would you still consider her dating or you won't?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the type of personality. If she was shy, quiet, a bit nerdy I would understand and have no problem. If she was outgoing I would be suspicious that she did have some kind of relationships. 20 is still really young and highschool and your teen years can fly by before you know it, so I think it is really easy to get to that age without dating much or at all. 25 and up would be more to think about.

• well, i always have boys around me.. but non of them i wanted to date..
      so if i tell someone that they ask me whats wrong with me why i didn't have boyfriend,.. 'you're pretty, nice, smart girl' like that.. some friend ask me even if im lesbian ahaha

• It is weird how that works. For reasons unknown, some people just fly under the radar.

What Guys Said 3

• Depending on the vibe i got from her I might think she's either lying or that she's had a lot of casual sex but never a serious relationship.

• why would she lying that she's never had bf?
      what if it's not that eather?

• It's just statistically uncommon and a lot of girls try to lie in order to portray themselves as being more innoscent than they actually are.

• Very datable. Nothing wrong with her

• I feel as if we need a sticky near the top that says: Men are okay with 20-ish year old girls being inexperienced/virgins/etc.

In fact many men will love it.