Need some help here, people?

A girl I dated I treated poorly, because of things that were going on in my life. Long story short she really liked me, and she stopped texting me back when I treated her like this. Now 6months later I ran into one day and started talking to her in person so I began texting her again. She is now responsive to my texts, and when I see her at school in the hallways she gets really weird and will pretend to look at her phone until I say hello. However, one time when she was walking with her friend she obviously saw me and she made some weird head gesture and her eyes darted away from me. Anyways she ignores me in front of her best friend. Before the Christmas break told me what her plans for Christmas were, and we have had a few conversations via text talking about one another. Is this a good sign or what?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Well, she acts weird because you can bet her and her best friend and or other friends talked some shit about you when you were being a dick.
    I'm sure you realize letting your personal problems affect your relationship or taking it out in your relationships is not a good idea... Buying forgiveness can take some time, because no one likes to be treated like shit.
    But it sounds to me that you have a foot in the door... So depending on how you play your cards, you may be able to move forward with her.

• Again... It's probably that pink elephant... And you have to realize she's probably going back and forth with herself because she don't know if you get it or what you did wrong yet... once you touch base on that and apologize it will open a new door and you will find less resistance.
      Sometimes it's easier to start a new then to try and redeem yourself... however, looking from your perspective and the situation in which you have described... My advice would be to apologize and open the door to what may be.
      There is an old Kenny Rogers song that always coming comes into my head in situations like what you're facing... I'm not a big country music fan but I like the lyrics... Look up the song "the gambler"... "You gotta know when to hold them, no wind fold them, know when to walk away, know when to run... You never count your money, when you're sitting at the table, there'll be time enough for counting, when the dealings done.

• Seriously, life is a gamble... And the only real choices we have are in how we play the game and the choices we make.