I'm honestly sick of being single, anybody else?

I've been through some rough relationships recently, which I would have expected me to take a break for awhile, but I miss the the whole relationship aspect; going out to the movies, to eat, etc. Even though it's tough trying to maintain a healthy relationship when also trying to balance out work and college, it's still nice to have somebody by your side through it all.
Does anybody else feel this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know what you mean, I feel that way sometimes but after having a trainwreck of a past relationship I'm good with being single at the moment 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never been through relationships, so I'm sure I'm sicker of being single than you are.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm content with where i am at the moment. love will come in time.

• I just got out of a three year relationship, so it feels like it's been forever since I have been without things like dates and cuddling and what not. But I know that me being single is for the best right now!

• I'm not exactly sick of it, relationships can be so exhausting and I don't need that right now

• I am sick of it as well. Never get do to all of those cute things.

What Guys Said 4

• I am, I've been that way my whole life, everytime I feel like I'm almost in a relationship, BAM they avoid even try to get into it even though they're comfortable with what a relationship "offers" they seem to "bail" immediately even when I ask them out and they say "maybe" or "idk" or "yes" or "I have plans I have to check".

• me too, you need a good friend, not a woman

• Yeah. From time to time.

• I'm 20 and I have never been in a relationship so I dont even have anything to compare being single to. So yes I am a little sick of it, I want to try something different.