I'm honestly sick of being single, anybody else?

I've been through some rough relationships recently, which I would have expected me to take a break for awhile, but I miss the the whole relationship aspect; going out to the movies, to eat, etc. Even though it's tough trying to maintain a healthy relationship when also trying to balance out work and college, it's still nice to have somebody by your side through it all.
Does anybody else feel this way?

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I know what you mean, I feel that way sometimes but after having a trainwreck of a past relationship I'm good with being single at the moment 😂

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never been through relationships, so I'm sure I'm sicker of being single than you are.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm content with where i am at the moment. love will come in time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just got out of a three year relationship, so it feels like it's been forever since I have been without things like dates and cuddling and what not. But I know that me being single is for the best right now!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not exactly sick of it, relationships can be so exhausting and I don't need that right now

1|0
    0|0
  • I am sick of it as well. Never get do to all of those cute things.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I am, I've been that way my whole life, everytime I feel like I'm almost in a relationship, BAM they avoid even try to get into it even though they're comfortable with what a relationship "offers" they seem to "bail" immediately even when I ask them out and they say "maybe" or "idk" or "yes" or "I have plans I have to check".

0|0
    0|0
  • me too, you need a good friend, not a woman

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. From time to time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 20 and I have never been in a relationship so I dont even have anything to compare being single to. So yes I am a little sick of it, I want to try something different.

1|0
    0|0