Would you be uncomfortable if your uber driver hit on you?

I've pulled 4 numbers so far lol. Been driving for 4 weeks so far during winter break. My rating is top tier. Just wondering how you feel if a uber driver was flirting with you. Not an awkward or creepy flirt. I go with playful banter.

Most Helpful Girl

• if he looks like you then it s all good ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• Month back when my bros thought I was too drunk to drive, Some bro called me uber. Driver was some college bro saving money for his trip or something , Now we often party together. Don't listen to 3/10s on here. What happened with that sloot with 10kadayceo status? Mlao inb4 didn't text

• LOL yeah I finally text been talking here and there she's up in SD again.

• Mine's a 1990 with a Pajero turbo on it.

• @TheHooptyMiata I don't even care about speed, I am lb. I hate speed altho I can dash 40 yards in 4.8 but let's say if we both get in accident. You know whod come out with still aride brahhh

What Girls Said 15

• I'd be super uncomfortable. Like I'm there to get a ride not get picked up. Chit chat is fine but anything more is not.

• I'd probably feel pretty uncomfortable. Even if it wasn't done in a creepy manner, it'd remind me of one time in particular when a taxi driver hardcore creeped on me when I was taxiing back from a party... reaching over to my side and straight up asking/telling me to fuck him. :/

• Not that I live in a place with Uber, but yeah. Absolutely. I don't want to talk to my driver. Just be quiet and take me where I need to go.

• Uber drivers in general are very talkative, unlike taxi cabs. It's different, sometimes I'm just like I don't want to talk lol stop trying to talk

• @archiz Tim has beaten life. BRB quitting college to pursue a full time career of trolling GaG.

• I ll support you man

• This happened before and he was attractive so I didn't mind, however given the current situation I would be flattered by respect my relationship.

• It happened once, but it wasn't distasteful flirting, and the driver was so cute, he happened to be from the same region than me so basically we spent the hour talking about back home lol So yeah, I didn't dislike it. It was completely respectful and not annoying.

• When I want Uber/Lyft/taxi drivers to pick me up, I mean from my destination only. Not for my number.
    It's uncomfortable and unprofessional for sure.

• Yes, I get super uncomfortable when guys I just met hit on me. I like to be friends before we go to flirting, so having a stranger flirt would be awkward and uncomfortable.

• I think it's pretty unprofessional. Also, if I'm a girl alone with a stranger in his car, it's his job to make me feel at ease and safe, hitting on me would not make me feel that way. However, if the conversation is good and the person was respectful, I might not mind. Most importantly, wait until the end of the ride to ask for a number and definitely DO NOT make a physical move at any point.

• I'm respectful.. always at the end. I can read people well if it's bad vibes than wouldn't even bother

• I'm usually in headphones in taxis and such so that won't phase me. If i want then eh I don't know I mean I'm going somewhere I don't need to be chatted up on my way there 😂

• If she starts it, then go with it and help it along but otherwise just be professional. Don't come on too strong.

• What the fuck is an uber driver?

• i would probably do something to make him stop
    like put my earphones on or let it show that i dont like that

• Meh, lots of guys hit on me, not any more uncomfortable than with them. Especially if they're hot.

• Well if you're doing it right and it's just playful banter, it'll come across as friendly (and they'll only flirt back if they're interested). Most girls, especially the younger ones, probably won't care as long as they think you're hot. Even if they don't like you, they'll be flattered. Hopefully you're good enough at flirting to know when to stop; otherwise, it's uncomfortable. (And I'm guessing you're fine if you have a good rating.)

• Slightly uncomfortable

What Guys Said 6