Guys: What's your opinion of girls who swear?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's un-lady-like if you ask me. But I don't think highly of anyone who swears too much male or female.

It's just unnecessary. I'm not offended by it or anything, I just find it distasteful.
    Swear words should only be used when they're needed otherwise they just lose their impact

What Guys Said 22

• When she hurts herself that is fine. However, when she does it everyday single day all throughout the day it is a massive turn off.

• According to me it's not a good thing, I really don't find that attractive, hence it's an outright turn off for me.

• She's very opinionated.

• I don't like it. I was raised to believe a gentleman never cusses around women, and that being said she shouldn't be cussing. At least I don't wanna know about it

• Swear casually. Don't do it too much and don't be a prude about it.

• It depends on how often she swears. I never find it attractive - only tolerable when she has restraint.

• I don't like it much when anyone swears. So, if they have some restraint, then that's good. After all, there's no need to cuss every single second. If someone disagrees with that, then they have attitude/anger issues.

• Don't care if you do or don't.
    Though I tend to dislike people who I think swear too much

• Idc if she does it when she's pissed off. But there has to be a limit ya know?

• it doesn't matter to me if they swear or not, i mean actually if its way to common it can get annoying, im talking like every 10 sentences

• Nah, I think it's pretty awesome. It shows she's not a prude and more than comfortable expressing her feelings on a subject. Not that you have to swear to do those things, but it's something I take note of.

• might actually be funny being with a chick that swears a lot

• Vulgar language is most definitely a turn-off for me.

• Doesn't matter that much.
    We don't need to be sailors though.

• a little bit I don't care
    but a lot than I care

• In a sexual sense it is ok, but in general life I am taken aback by it

• Generally sexier than girls who don't.

• This is very sexy and I love to catch girls like this OMG! Very cool that girls do this on purpose.

• everyone needs to swear... guys and girls. as long as there is a good reason for it no problem :)

• Um don't care it a fucking word.

• it's just words i don't care.

• As long as she doesn't ask my grandma to pass the fucking gravy at Christmas dinner I don't care

• Not a big fan, I dont swear much myself so I dont like when my girl does it either.

What Girls Said 12

• I mean I swear every now and then but I don't really, I don't mind people that do, but if its ever other word- I don't like at all.

• It's unlady like and a turn off.

• I personally don't do it and I find it immature. It makes me feel as if you have such a limited vocabulary if you can't find a better way to voice frustration.

• I think it's real fucking unladylike and it's absolutely fucking appalling.

• I think that they are not raised properly by their parents. Having a dirty mouth shows that you're rude and classless.

• Hopefully they don't fucking care because I'm very mild-mannered but when I'm stressed out or super pissed... cover your ears 🙉

• There's a time and a place for everything. I learned how to tone my language down, especially when around children or professionals... that being said...

If a man has a problem with me swearing, he can go fuck himself.

• I think it's unladylike, but I don't like when guys do either

• I love a girl who can swear!

• I swear and I don't care what anyone thinks about that.

• Depends who I'm with you know. But I will not contain myself if someone doesn't like it ahaha

• .. That I'm one of them and I don't really give a fuck that it's "unladylike" or if some guys don't like it.