How can I let my boyfriend know he's become too fat for me to find him attractive without actually saying he's fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• Swimming party
    invite all buff guys with their GFs
    take loads of photos for later
    make NO comments
    but post these everywhere for his daily viewing

Most Helpful Girl

• You can let him know that you've noticed he's gained more weight since you've met and ask him how he's feeling, if he's sad it could have more do to with his diet than him actually gaining the weight from just being lazy. But being lazy doesn't help either and or drinking.

What Guys Said 9

• Tell him to go hit the gym because his belly is starting to grow.

• Get a gym membership and get him to go workout with you. If you guys live together don't let him buy junk food anymore and get healthy crap.

• Just do some workout activities with him; just anything really

• have someone else do it for you?

• 'Honey, I think you penis is disappearing into your pelvis chub'

• you sit next to him and rub his back and tell him baby you're fat and I want you too lose weight

• Just say he's fat.. n to stop being fat

• Go ahead and tell him and break up, and then when he gets a revenge body and starts sleeping around. Maybe then you'll find him attractive again.

• Relationship weight is a thing, especially when your SO is inactive herself.

• @ArtDent yeah, don't get the hypocrisy these days. I can get fat and be a bitch but I want a muscular angel.

• You tell him you're a shallow person, and that you need to break up with him

• Lol let me guess you're fat?

• Nope, just sane

What Girls Said 2

• Don't say it, it's going to hurt him. You can encourage him to hit the gym with you instead. Say that you want to become fit and ask him to join you. Besides find out the reason why he's suddenly become fat.

• I don't wanna go to the gym though I'm not fat

• He just started eating too much junk food. I watch the way he eats and literally almost everything he eats and drinks is fatty or sugary.

• If he's as fat as you say he is. It's not healthy. Take him to the doctor's for a general checkup for both of you. If the doctor tells him, I'm sure he'll take it more seriously and it'll be gentler than coming from you.

• Just break up with him if that's how it is for you.