Is he really breaking up with me?

Is he really breaking up with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like he's trying to break up at least temporarily. do you have serious health issues that you need to address? the health thing could just be the excuse he's using to break things off or he could truly feel likt eh health issue is a hindrance to a healthy relationship

• Yeah an eating disorder. As I got really ill when I saw him and that scared him as I was very sick.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it sounds like he's either really not prepared or not willing to deal with whatever issues you're having. It may be that he just hasn't known you long enough to be comfortable being that support you need in your life?
    Either way he has a point. You should take care of yourself first before worrying about being with and taking care of someone else. It sucks but it will be better for you guys to end it now rather than further on down the line when you might become more dependent on him for support and you'll end up being more hurt if he broke it off.

• I completely agree with you.

• Just wanted to say I also have an ED, I definitely picked up on that from the convo you posted. So I feel your pain. Relationships are really hard when it comes to this stuff, they can be very triggering so just be careful and take care of yourself xx

• I'm glad someone knows how it feels too & I'm not the only one. I agree it really is, deffo when they start to judge you it's a horrible feeling. yes very true indeed and thank you, I hope you get better and beat this illness xx

What Guys Said 3

• It definitely looks that way and he's using your health as an scapegoat to do so since you said countless of times that you get ill sometimes or just ill that time. I don't really know the full context, but then again, maybe he is just looking out for you

• LOl yep he's breaking up

• Sounds like a breakup. Not necessarily due to a lack of emotions.
    Quite frankly it is his choice but if he is just trying to be noble then you can always ask him to respect your ability to decide what is best for you and tell him that you think he being around is part of that. No real point going at it much more after that if he still says no though.

What Girls Said 1

• It looks like he's trying to take a break. I don't know much context here but I firmly believe that breaks don't exsist in relationships. I don't see the reason to them, you guys could've had a 'break' while still in a relationship.

• Yeah I agree they either want to be with you or they don't, and I guess he doesn't.