Would you date a guy in his late 20's who has never had a girlfriend/is a virgin?

I also have an embarrising problem about my physical apperance: two of my front teeth are badly chipped because of the years I spent being homeless.

How likely is it a decent woman would date me? And would it be impossible for me to find a date until I can get really wealthy and fix my teeth?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe post some pics?

What Girls Said 1

• First, I doubt you'll need to be a millionaire to fix your problem with your teeth. I'm for sure but I've heard of wonderful payment plans for procedures like that.

Secondly, if a girl is judging that hard especially after learning more about you then she probably sucks and isn't worth the time.

Thirdly, as a woman, confidence is key. Don't let any woman know you feel bad about yourself. Fake it till you make it. If she gets to know you and doesn't like you for whatever reason that her fault, her loss.

To answer your question: I think most decent women just want a decent (inside) guy, so yes a woman will want you. :)

Hope I helped.

• Not a millionaire, but the tooth extraction is $300 a piece, plus $1000 for an implant. So to fix both would require $2,600

• I'm not going to tell you how to manage your expenses vs goals. Hell I even mess that up. But I can saying being a virgin is a good quality. And you have to know that. It's rarity these days. Maybe you should take a year to work on yourself. You know how all the self help books say as soon as you look better you feel better. Maybe just focus on you, then I bet you'll meet someone awesome in a grocery store or something. Lol that's how it always happens LMAO. Don't be down on yourself. Your life could change in an hour. Be the best you that you can be, and someone for the same thing will be waiting on you. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Not everyone cares about wealth ya know?