Guys, are you more of a nice man or a jerk to women?

• Nice man.
    84% (37)
  • Jerk.
    16% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• I'm a "good" guy to women (same with men) alike #JustAskAboutMe. And I'd rather put a smile on ___'s face than a frown. BUT DONT GET IT FUCKED UP and think I won't "treat" a hoe the moment she starts acting funny or think that she can "take me for granted" #DontTakeShitFromNoBitch LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm nice and respectful at first, but once she starts trying to assume control over me using passive aggressive tactics, I become the Great Satan.

0|2
    0|0
    • Same for me.

• Show All
    • @jacquesvol

Correct. If you dislike me, I can respect that. Be upfront.

• Expressing a dislike towards someone is a source of future conflict: most people don't accept it because it hurts their ego.

• Nice man.
    And no they don't treat nice guys like shit. Fuck me, I've had girls almost rape me this year, several girls who were essentially asking to be fuck buddies And several girls wanting relationships.
    Half of it boils down to respect. For me, Being respectful, genuine, honest, nice, thoughtful, open and having some care in my appearance has lead to some of the best interactions I've ever had with girls.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes they do treat nice guys like shit. Maybe not you but most nice guys they do. Sorry you had girls almost rape you though. I have given up on women now anyway sadly.

• Show All
    • Well I just had a girl say to me girls like bad men so I have to be a jerk to be a bad man.

• Pffft, she can get stuffed.
      Nice girls tend to like nice guys. People with trust issues tend get together with people with similar trust issues.
      Be the type of person you want in your life. Simple.

• I'm the same to everybody except when I have to recognize authority, like with a policeman or a judge. Sometimes women are happy with that and sometimes they aren't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost everyone thinks that they are nice...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation, but I am neither one to them to begin with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to be a good man. However, it would be better to ask the people who know me, and not myself. We are not very unbiased judges of our own character, are we?

0|0
    0|0
  • A gentleman always, 24 hours a day.

0|1
    0|0
    • But women don't like nice men. The will treat you like shit. That is why I am becoming a jerk because women love jerks.

• Show All
    • There are no good women. Not from what I have seen.

• Just because you haven't seen em doesn't mean they aren't there my friend, just like good guys, good women are hard to find.

• I try to treat everyone with dignity and worth.

0|0
    0|0
  • im nice but if she tries to pull some nonsense im ok with putting her in her place.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am neither and as such I did not vote.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly be nice and gentle but those types get in a friend zone faster but how do not get is flirt more ask her on a date in the first or second time you see her and be confident

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm nice to everyone, though I have the occasional banter with my friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • In between. I have manic depressive disorder, so I can be nice or a complete asshole.

0|0
    0|0
  • Man or woman, people deserve some level of respect just for being alive, unless otherwise forfeited.

0|0
    0|0
  • Explain both lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I may begin to be 'B' A doesn't work

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree but I wonder fm how many women will admit they don't like nice men.

• Nice but not always

0|0
    0|0
  • I act like myself if they think I'm a jerk too bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Im friendly to everyone, but if they don't reciprocate, then I won't be.

0|0
    0|0