Is a 25 year old guy and a 16 year old girl going out creepy?

A girl at my school is in that relationship and I think it's creepy. Do you agree? (she's 16 but looks 13 and is very short)

• Yes it's creepy
  • No it's fine
  • Results
Im confused as to how 5 people think it's fine

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm almost 25 and there is absolutely NOTHING I'd want from a 16 year old in that way. That is disgusting and creepy. It makes you wonder what kind of a loser the guy is that he can't even date a girl that's at least 18.

• Even 18 is too young honestly, lol. There's so much lack of understanding of each others' life situations and stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it's creepy. just my personal opinion. at 25 i had little to nothing in common wiht a 16 year old.

What Girls Said 17

• yeah! She too young to like you!

• She doesn't like me :P

• Why? The Asker is also under 18 and she's 16. She's too young to like the 25 year old guy but not the Asker :/

• @MyUsernameRules get for him too! He won't get his heart broken!

• Yes, it is. She's underage and too young to date a 25 year old man. Plus, he might be taking advantage of her.

• Yes it's creepy AF in my opinion. There's no reason a 25 year old man needs to date a 16 year old girl.

• Illegal or not, it's definitely creepy.

• Is the guy's name Uncle Pervy?

• It definitely should be

• Yes it's creepy.

• Yeah, I think that's creepy. Do her parents even know?

• Nope, she keeps it a secret from them

• Yeah thats creepy

• Nah, who cares who someone else dates. Only jealous dudes and bible bangers care about crap like this.

• If her parents are okay with it, and everything is legal and happy, there's not much you can say or do.

I personally could never see myself in that type of a relationship at this age. He's 25 and at a different level of maturity and in a different world compared to her. I also could never see my parents allowing that type of relationship. It's a 9 year difference and thats a big creepy considering she's under 18.

• Ya course. It's their decision

• If they both truly like each other I don't see the problem with it

• It's beyond creepy. What could a 25 year old possibly want from a 16 year old other than sex? They're at two different places in life with little to nothing they could have in common.

• Nothing wrong with it. Girls are mature and can handle sex at early stages.

• Illegal and thats fucked up, she's literally a kid right now..

• Also illegal

• She's just a kid and should not be dating a grown up man. And why would a grown up man like a 16 year old girl besides sex?

What Guys Said 18

• Well its illegal where I am so yeah, I would report that shit quick.

• If a guy is that desperate and goes out and dates a girl who's 16, while he's 25 then he probably can't get girls his age and thinks getting with younger girls would be better on his part.

• If my 16-year old niece dated a 25 year old male, I would beat the living shit out of him.
    Yes, that's creepy.

• Yeah and if the genders were reversed it is not? you sound to me like one of those men that were raised in old fashioned macho culture and were told from an early age to worship women which makes you nothing than a brainwashed peasant who is still stick in the 19th century for me (no offence)

• @MissIndependent111 she's not slutty, it's her first boyfriend and her parents don't know.

• @Asker SHE DOES KNOW what she is doing, girls are just as horny as guys and want to have sex with older guys. It's not creepy at all. I had a friend who was having a affair with a 26 year when she was 16, it's normal for girls i would say. Of course there are some guys such as the opinion owner here who are brainwashed white knights who were raised to lick to worship women and think they have to protect them by beating the shit out of the men who sleep with them which is not only wrong because it serves no purpose due to the reasons i explained but it speaks out a lot about the people who stand behind these girls. @Asker Let her be.

• Yes. Very creepy...

• if she was 18 it would be different

• Legally it's fine in some places. Because the age of consent could be 16.
    But even so, I think it's creepy. She's a child compared to a 25 year old

• Creepy. He's a creeper.

• Yup that is not ok. But eh what can you do, some girls are dumb as fuck these days.

• Here is a funny thing, my grandparents had a 10 year age gap, but that was AGES ago, not is not acceptable, but an 18 year old dating or married to a 99 year old is "okay" this is bullshit but i can see why

• it is creepy as hell

• There's no reason a 25 year old guy would WANT to date a 16 year old girl unless he's extremely immature or likes to be controlling/manipulative.

• Not right. She should introduce him to her parents.

• Leave people alone.

• no but I wouldn't recommend it

• r kelly, is that you?

• 25 and 16 is not normal

• Well my sister was 15 when she had a 27 yo boyfriend. My parents wanted him in jail but that never happened. Now, my sister and her boyfriend are married and have been for 6 years. They seem to really love each other. Sometimes it really works out

• To be honest in terms of biology she's the perfect age.
    Obviously it isn't according to social norms and if she was 15 and he 24 people would be screaming No.

Now with that said: I think it is fine.