Is there a way to eventually get a realtionship or is there no hope at all?

A guy tells me that we can still have sex but he doesn't know if he can be in a relationship with me. I apologize and tell him that i messed up and that i tend to get emotional when i have sex with someone so soon. He later says let's just enjoy each other for now and let everything fall into place. Do you think i have a chance of getting a relationship with him at all. I dont want one now cause we are still getting to know one another but i think im starting to like what i see.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's plausible, but highly unlikely specially if he's not looking for a relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not. You're having sex, that's probably all its going to amount to.

What Guys Said 3

• I would honestly avoid this guy. I know, because I've been there when i was younger. All i wanted out of any girl was sex and now that im in a relationship myself, my past haunts me from time to time because of my mistakes. Dont fall for this trap of "lets have sex and hope we can be more" this is usually a standard thing to say until someone else wants to have sex with him and you're left with hurt feelings.

• your secret weapon: use scarcity.
    Make him believe you are no longer on the market and make yourself unavailable.

• My first reaction here is that you need to grow some figurative balls. Doesn't mean ultimatums but you don't bloody apologize and make up excuses over your feelings. That'd tick me off were I him - and be the main reason I would hesitate to be with you.

Now that aside, of course it can develop into a relationship but if you go into it hoping for that you're not doing yourself a favor. If you do go for it then what you know you're getting has to be enough for now. Otherwise move on.

What Girls Said 1

• Well this guy sound unsure about what he want and he feel like your just FWB! I would kick out asap!