Guys, Does he like me or just as a friend?

Ok... so this guy at work is always paying me compliments and going out of his way to talk to me he shows obvious signs then retreats like he doesn't even remember being that way with me especially when he is around his friends. He has said his jealous of me talking to this male friend of mine that he sees me talking to at work, compliments my hair and says I'm beautiful. When I fixed his badge he froze. I don't know for sure if he likes me because of how we don't talk when around others its very quick hello. However, he is a shy man and a cancer that has just started opening up more with me about his feelings, but when I asked him if he had a pen he said no but he'll get one then his friend showed up and started talking to him so I went and carried on working and the next day he didn't mention it or barely talk to me, when I asked him if he was OK because he seemed not him self he started to tell me his problems at work but still didn't say anything regarding my number or Facebook? I'm completely confused!!! does he or doesn't he like me?

I do, but he's just very hard to read I'm not the type to put my emotions into something out of fear of being rejected, hurt or embarrassed. I often have a tendency to over think usually the worst.
I sent a facebook request it has been a day since I sent the request and he hasn't responded he is a cancer star sign and I don't know if I am over thinking the issue or he just isn't interested?
OK... So he accepted my Facebook request stated he was unsure if he should be in contact with me and we shouldn't be friends and in contact with each other, then blocked me from replying. However, when he sees me he is consistently staring at me when I am talking to males he looks as though he want to kill me when I am talking to females he just stars. When he gets noticed he turns away.
What should I do and why does he do this?

1

What Guys Said 1

• It seems you're confused about your own feelings too. Do you want him to like you?

• I do, but he's just very hard to read I'm not the type to put my emotions into something out of fear of being rejected, hurt or embarrassed. I often have a tendency to over think usually the worst.

• I think you should tell him what you feel. It shouldn't be as bad as you think it is.