White and Asian girls: Would you date a black guy?

I'm asking this, and giving the particular poll options below, for a specific reason I might reveal later in a follow-up question or article. (I mean no offense to anyone, and I don't mean to exclude people by nationality--I just want to see poll results.)

For now, if you're a white or Asian female, answer the poll even if you don't comment. It would help greatly if you comment though. I won't judge anybody for their response to the poll or their comments.

Apart from the poll, I welcome everyone to comment on the question. Thanks.

• Yes
    81% (13)40% (8)58% (21)Vote
  • No
    19% (3)60% (12)42% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Instead of "nationality" above, I meant to put "race/ethnicity"

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Well yeah, I'm white it doesn't matter what race a guy is if I like them then that's all that should matter, but then again I have grown up in a multi cultural society 'London' and there are so many wonderful cultures and races we have all mixed and grown up together so a lot of my generation 21 and above don't see dating someone of a different race as a problem... Hope that helps.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• i'm a chinese girl and I absolute LOVE black men. dark or light, I lovee the chocolate boyss. there isn't a single race or color I insist upon not dating, but I definitely have my preferences, and black men are ranked highest in my book

0|1
    1|0
  • Hell yeah, if I had to choose a preference, then I'd say black guys would be the ones I'd choose the most.

0|1
    1|0
  • hahaha! I'm a white gurl and I f*** with nothin but black dudes! that's all that's around in my hood anyways lol...i love me sum black dudes lol dey swagger b on point HAHAHA!

0|1
    1|0
  • I love my boyfriend and black bfs have always been more attentive and respectful. :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • Never.

I am Asian, and will only date Asians. Sorry if I offend anyone. ;o

0|0
    0|0
  • no

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 1

• My flatmate who is white ONLY dates black guys. My sister who is Asian NEVER dates black guys.

Bottom line answer: preference. Attraction is a mixed bag, you just have to choose the right one.

0|0
    0|0