When it comes to dating girls do guys go by the Soda can rule?

• Yes
  • No
  • Only the best guys

Most Helpful Guy

• I have always believed this rule before it was even a thing.
    Why would anyone want a passed around old, used, worn out, anything... over a fresh new never been used thing?

Never been used is always better with everything.

• what if it was rape or a divorce (ex husband was her first)

are you a virgin yourself?

• Women don't value sex as highly because it is easily available to you.
      Like fat Americans and food, you have all the food you want, any kind and time. So it isn't always on your mind. It doesn't have as much importance (like supply and demand).
      Men are like starving Africans, we hold food dear to us because it isn't as easy to obtain. We have to fight for it and when we get it, we take what we can even if it isn't the best. So we give it more importance. We don't want to have a community pot where everyone has double dipped. We don't want to share.

• @Red7336 Too bad for her I guess...

What Guys Said 7

• Not like this. It depends on the frequency and circumstance. If a girl was just running through guys, of course I wouldn't be inclined to date her compared to someone who has no experience. But in most cases it comes down to the individual themselves, there would never be a case where this was a deciding factor unless they had the exact same qualities. If they were the same, and only their body count differing, then I would pick the one with none.

• Has the soda can been thoroughly and repeatedly washed after each dick was in it, and is in itself a self-washing soda can?

• This is retarded, nah.

• lol no but when a girl has to many partners its unattractive

• If she has a personality that fits mine and we get along well, she is STD free and whatnot, and quite importantly wouldn't hold my fairly limited experience in sex against me and/or get disappointed because I don't compare to her best lay in the past right away (it takes practice, obviously, meaning with experience I'd improve), I'd date her.

If a woman was to ever have cheated in her life, however, I wouldn't be able to trust her not to do that again.

• That all sounds reasonable

• People who regard sex as some kind of pollution, a taint which can never be removed are not what I would describe as 'the best' sort of people. In fact I'd call them seriously messed up sexually.

• hahaaha that shit is so true. shove that in the face of all the sluts and self righteous feminists.

What Girls Said 3

• No because I don't judge people for how many partners they have but how I feel towards them and how they treat me!

• I guess that's one way of looking at it. Another way of looking at it is this: if you had to have surgery, would you want a surgeon to operate on you who was 'brand new' and had never operated on anyone before? I mean, come on... he's new. And after all, new is always best, right? You said so yourself.

• As long as the surgeon doesn't operate with his penis I guess lol

• Only the guys who see women as objects and/or have a high regard for themselves without any substance to support that regard.

• Agreed. Only guys with self respect