Should I say something to him about this or just forget him?

I'm an 18 year old girl, and I recently met a 24 year old guy on FB (who went to school with my cousin's bf). We started messaging each other and he seemed extremely professional and nice, he's worked with problem kids since 18, and now works at a female detention facility as an officer. He asked if I was "down to chill" and I said I had a lot of stuff going on, and he said that was fine, and that he's leary of females bc he's been hurt too many times, but then brushed it off - which I thought was a little odd. I asked if he had any addictions and he said that he drinks and sex.. Fast forward, he asks me to come over and watch a movie all the time, but my parents are extremely protective, amongst other things, so when I give legit excuses he acts a little upset. I explained things to him, and the only part he listened to was about my ex, and he said that he wasn't scared of him. I told him I didn't want to hurt him or cause any problems, and he said "I work for the law. There won't be any problems." - Still focused on my ex. He begged me to come over again, and invited me to a NYE party even though I was going out with my sister and he tried to fight with me about it, before saying "Just sucks." I'm hooked on him now, but he "married" a girl he's only known for a few days on FB after a friend set them up - an hour after he wanted to come pick me up. She had a miscarriage just one month ago and is now bragging about the "upgrade" from her former boyfriend to Chris, is a druggie, and doesn't work. I'm really struggling to come to terms with this and don't know where to go with this now.

What Guys Said 1

• 100% forget him. I feel the age difference is major factor here. Nothing wrong with what he or you is doing, it just isn't compatible with each other. He just wants someone for sex and is very pushy about it. Plus the drama he is telling you about is something I would consider a red flag too. I think you need to find someone a bit more your age and speed, he seems too hot to trot!

What Girls Said 1

• Run. Run far away and don't look back.