GUYS: if you had to choose between only submissive or dominant women (nothing in between), which would you choose?

and why?

• dominant
  • submissive

Most Helpful Guy

• If dominant means able to take the lead or initiative at times, and things like knowing what she wants and more prone to communicate about it, without the bossy attitude and stuff, I'd go for a dominant woman definitely.
    I'd love the clarity in what she likes/wants.
    (If also dominant in bed, would be a very nice change of spice from my only past experiences being dead starfish in bed. I'll tell you that is about the biggest turn-off there is to me.)

It would be the best of both worlds if I could sometimes be the dominant one as well - as taking the lead when it's clear what both parties want can be great fun as well - but I don't know if you would consider that requiring a woman who's not only dominant but somewhere in between.
    (Oh man, "wrestling" for sexual dominance when in the bedroom would be tonnes of fun I bet.)

• lol, in reality I think a mixture of both is the best way to be for both partners.

• That's definitely true in my case. Most of the time it's indeed a mix of both to some extent, though the man being significantly more dominant overall tends to be the preference for most couples.

Most Helpful Girl

• i prefer dominant men, but if its like extremes then i would choose submissive because thats safer lol

What Guys Said 13

• Between the two I'd choose submissive. I find it more attractive. Also when I see girls who have a shy or submissive demenor I just really want to cuddle with them. They're so cute and innoscent, you just want to hold them and make them feel safe.

• Honestly, I really only care about it in the bedroom. That's where I'd prefer her to be submissive.

In day to day life, I like some feisty in my girl.

• Going with the dominant. I mean, that doesn't mean I can't be dominant too, does it?

• "dominant" I like "#Strong willed females who won't put up with my shit.

• If I had to choose between the two only, I wouldn't choose anything. My answer would be "neither"

• I'm a dominant personality so if girls were constantly clashing with me, it would trigger my anger and that is bad for everyone. I like strong-willed girls but I will be the dominant personality in the relationship.

• I hate bieng dominated by anyone no matter the gender so submissive would be the better choice for me

• I prefer switch.

• Like in the bedroom or just in general?

• A dominant woman who's secretly submissive.

• Submissive

• Dominant but nothing like that pixie nutjob on here, she is a crazed misandrist.

• Dominant of course, I never liked submissive women.

• hmm, interesting. why not?

• Finally, somebody who likes a dominant girl 😏

• @Cerenityy I'm glad you agree with me on the subject ;)

What Girls Said 2