MEN: imagine you are physically attracted to the following woman, based on the qualities in the description, what would you do with her?

Shy, awkward, not very out going, but friendly
Very playful
Outdoorsy
Loves travelling
Artsy
Loves to cook
Health nut
Prefers sex about 5 days a week
Obsessed with music and film
Extremely affectionate
Love meeting new people and trying new things
Wants a few kids
Can be irritable if she doesn't get enough sleep
Need alone time at least once a week
Feels that each should go out separately with their own friends sometimes
Doesn't like dogs, especially big dogs, some smaller ones are ok
Hates night clubs and only goes to bars for live music or some other special event
Procrastinates a lot, though trying to get better

• Marry.
  • Commit to long term relationship.
  • Date for awhile.
  • Have sexual relationship.
  • One night stand.
  • None of the above.
FYI: this is just for fun!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I would like almost all those qualities about her so I try a dating her and go from there

What Guys Said 16

• It depends on how well we understand eachother, our chemistry. If we can't connect on a deep emotional level, then I won't waste our time.

This is fairly easy to determine based on how our first few conversations go. If we get eachother's jokes and mend eachother's faults effortlessly, there's a chance at something long term.

The shyness probably will be a hurdle to overcome, since I don't approach girls to turn away or pretend I'm not present.

• I'm shy, but I don't ignore men who talk to me. My shyness just means it takes me a few interactions to warm up to some people. After that it's not an issue.

• Body language is what I'm referring to. You can be shy about the first move, but it should be clear through your eyes that conversation is welcome.

I'm not going to assume anything about my looks, but I've seen many girls turn away or look down at their phone, often with a frown, once I'm in their line of sight. Even an optimist can't approach that.

• Sold me on:
    Loves to cook
    Health nut
    Prefers sex about 5 days a week
    Need alone time at least once a week

But this is the one thing that kept me from hitting that marry button:
    Doesn't like dogs, especially big dogs

• Damn! What kind of dog do you have?

• Lab/golden retriever mix, I think.

Don't know for sure. Adopted him.

• Not if they're well trained, and I only train my dogs to be fun and protective.

• Sounds okay, I would be friends but not date. I absolutely don't want kids, ever, so that would make long term dating impossible.

If being a health nut and liking to cook means vegan, then that would be a big plus for me personally because I'm like that too. If there's that, and we also have good meaningful conversations, then I might consider casual dating or a sexual relationship but not a "committed" relationship.

• I forgot to put friends as an option.

• Definitely give a relationship a shot so long as she's hot and knows how to put down in the sack.

• What if she's hot but doesn't have much experience but willing to become better in bed?

• Just as long as she's willing to get better I'm fine with that.

• MEN! Decide if you want to spend the rest of your life with a woman based on a paragraph or two's description and no photo. Be prepared to justify this description to an angry anonymous internet woman who may or may not have just been dumped.

• Lol. I've been single awhile. I'm not angry though, it was by choice. I'm just curious to see what about my personalty men (on gag) would actually like.

You seem to be the angry one.

• I apologise for my cynicism in the face of what seems to be a loaded question. If it's any consolation, you share quite a few qualities with my girlfriend.

How is it you're shy and awkward and not outgoing but love meeting new people?

• I'm shy in the beginning but I still like meeting new people and talking about our different lives and experiences. I open up more after spending a little time with them.

• All of those gifts are great, but marriage is may way. But before we marry I would want to get to know her though.

• Of course. I like that you call my personality traits gifts.

• Marry, she is just my type of women

• I'd definitely date you... I can't speak for anything beyond that.

• Haha, I added in the rest to cover everything.

• The deal breaker would probably be the kids. I already have my quota and I'm done. *snip*snip*

• That makes sense, I didn't even notice your age. To be honest, besides the fact you're quite a bit too old for me, I would never actually get involved with a man who already has children.

• Meh, if she's a health nut, she'll try to encourage me to go vegan, no thanks! And also if she likes meeting new people and trying new things, she might be interested in cheating, I don't mind if my girlfriend is meeting new people as long as there's no funny business going on and trying new things, would be alright depending on what kind of "new things"

• I'm really curious, why do you assume enjoying meeting new people means has no morals?

• I give attention to those I'm out with. I might mingle with others for a bit, which is usually part of the point in going out in the first place, but I've never been a cheat. I doubt how social a person is has anything to do with whether or not they cheat.

• yeah, this girl i kinda went out with played mad games just to get me to drive her and take her out places, she'd flirt letting me know what's going on knowing that she wanted me, then the next time she acts all strict friendly, i'm like are you serious? Then while we are out with other people started talking to the guy while the guy was obviously hitting on her, she flirted back, Again, I drove her to the place, makes no sense.. lool

• I couldn't commit to her long term because I love big dogs. My lab is my best friend lol

• Yea. That would be an issue. haha

• Being shy and awkward is a deal breaker for me, there would just be no connection tbh sry.

• No need for sorries. It'd be great if guys were honest about that in real life.

• seems like you want us too look at the inside of a women more than her looks
    LOLLLL LMAO good luck with that everything up there means barely anything if we have no idea what she looks like

• That's why I said imagine it's a woman you find attractive.

• imagine you are physically attracted to the following woman, BASED!!! on the qualities in the description NOTHING IN THE DESCRIPTION TALKS ABOUT HER LOOKS LOL

if I find her attractive than I'll deal with her crap for a bit and fuck her

if not than everything up there is pointless awkward, playful, outdoorsy doesn't mean anything

• <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 3 <3

• The dog thing is where I draw the line, I'm sorry.

• So many guys on here into big dogs.

• Sounds great so far. What are her political beliefs?

• Oh, a few kids. Is that negotiable, can we find other ways to help kids?

• The kids are non negotiable. Eventually plan on having at least one.

• Darn the luck.

You seem like a catch!

• no, i don't like shy people.

What Girls Said 2

• As soon as you said health nut I was completely turned off

• I realize I'm not a man but I like females so I figured I'd give my two cents

• You're mother possibly being a nut doesn't have anything to do with what I'm talking about. You're being judgmental for no good reason.

• I'm allowed to have an opinion and I just don't want to be with anyone who considers themselves a health nut.

• Almost everything in this list could be either good, bad, or in between.