Is he interested in me?

There's this guy that tried talking to me about 2 years ago when I was a senior in HS and basically I just turned him down. Now 2 years later I feel like we've switched places..

-For about a week he was texting me nearly every day w/ good morning and good night, etc. Asked me to go out sometime.. Then the texting slowed down.
-He texted me one time when he was really drunk telling me that he "liked me" and was saying all these things.
-He'll snapchat me, like a bunch of my stuff, text me randomly.
- I texted him first the last 3 times and the first time he was like "wow you're finally texting me first, I thought you didn't want to talk to me".

Im terrible at talking to guys and he's really the first one I've let in for the past 2 years so I have no idea whats even going on. I do this thing when someone hints they want to go out or something that I just dodge the question completely and not even meaning to.. I feel like im making him think I dont want to talk to him but I don't know.

Does he want to talk to me? If he does, why won't he just text me?

• Likes me
  • doesn't

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Guys don't put that much effort into talking to girls they're not interested in.