Going on a date to play pool?

I have never played pool before. What do I wear? Do I wear heels?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear whatever, pool is pool. Don't think so much about what to wear, just go have fun, talk about stuff while playing, joke about how you gona crush him, do a small bet that if you win he must... or if he wins you must... If he wins tell him you let him and you will beat him the next time. As I said just have fun, don't think so much about th chlothing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Jeans and a t-shirt. Tennis shoes. Odds are you're going to a dive bar. Don't want people thinking you're a hooker.

What Guys Said 10

• Slutty
    low cut blouse, see down it when leaning over making shots
    dress/cutoffs ride up when leaning over to expose lower buns
    RED lipstick, display pouty lips (oral expert)
    Highest heels that make calves most sexy

Trying to fit in
    Almost tight blouse/sweater, no see um
    Slacks but could be jeans, not TOO tight
    Lower heels but don't have to be flats.. again, making calves look ideal is A-OK
    Polish long nails match lipstick, nice large earrings, hair must NOT get in the way but must be a sexy mane

• Depends on what you want to accomplish but wear someone comfortable, no heels.
    I would usually fall for women in short skirts or leggings playing pool.. very hot.

• you wear whatever you want, its just billiards.

• lol if u wear a crop top and tight jeans/leggings and bend over the table for a long shot haha just an idea.. throwin' that out there!

• Please don't wear heels. It's not good for your knees and for your back also

• you know you stand in pool, right? just wear something comfortable.

• No, wear something comfortable to stand around in, and jeans or something else you are comfortable perching on the side of the table/leaning over in.

• Don't wear heels.

• ask the person who invited you. but most of the time its casual dress. heels to me will show off your back side more when you bend over to play

• you should wear casuals

What Girls Said 2

• I would just wear jeans or something not anything uncomfortable!

• Wear whatever you'd feel most comfortable in.