He's still active on his online dating profile?

I have been dating this guy for about 10 weeks. We see each other a lot and in the beginning he did all the chasing. We are still getting to know each other and have had good times so far. He was a little upset with me about 1 week and 1/2 ago because I wasn't as open about discussing my past relationships. He reactivated his online dating profile at that point, he wasn't sure if that would be a deal breaker for him. We talked it out and discussed where we wanted to go from there. We decided to give this a real chance and be exclusive. I told him I was uncomfortable with his active dating profile and he said I haven't been on there but I will get rid of it. Today I was curious and he didn't delete his profile and was active online today. He's never lied to me and has been very open about everything. I'm not sure what to say to him if I can at all or if I should just ignore him at this point but I don't want to play games... what would you do?

What Guys Said 1

• It is obvious he is lying to you. He has lied twice. He said he hasn't been using this account and he would deactivate it. Both are lies. Keep an eye on this account next time he is on it just ask if he is finding what he is looking for and be done with his ass

What Girls Said 1

• Hey.. I've experienced similar….. even worse. Probably he's just very lazy or the opposite, a real jerk, playing a game or being on there to watch girls (like my boyfriend said one time … real jerk.. yes we're still together..). The alternatives are many. But as much as we girls over analyze situations I'd say it's most likely just laziness…. You know if he loves you… if he did all the chasing he probably does…