Why do guys have to do so much to impress a girl?

Details at 11

Most Helpful Girl

• because most girls want to feel wanted, beyond just saying your name and asking for her number.

• Guys want to feel wanted too.

• I know, but he's asking a gender specific question, but girls aren't specifically the only ones who want to feel wanted. :]

Most Helpful Guy

• Just how we set our selfs up really i dont really care for being around girls not gay either. Its 2 much work

• That really sucks given your age but it seems that girls have changed in the last few years at least as far as the internet. I used to have an easy time but now there all just expecting the world. I'm gonna keep trying tho

What Girls Said 1

• I need to feel LOVED!

What Guys Said 3

• Simple. They have the pussy, we have the penis.

• Because that's how nature works. She's offering the use of her uterus for close to a year, plus risks of childbirth, plus looking after the kid.

You're offering this afternoon's sperm.

• Correct , it's also known as Bateman's Principle , the female , having a far greater potential reproductive role is the chooser.

• @FatherJack Leave Batman out of this! Just kidding lol. I agree and it actually makes a lot of sense

• Haha... Bateman's is also a large brewery quite local to me... hic !! ( stagger )

• Because girls are better at controlling their sex drive, so they make men bend over backwards, jump through a bunch of hoops and be their slaves... just so that maybe, they can get access to pussy.

It's truly horrible. I don't date or get into relationships. Looking for one of those is like looking for the noose!! Men were always right about women...

• No I don't think so as far as the whole slave thing... wtf?

• Whatever you say anonymous lol

• Why are you taking the side of feminists? Everybody knows that men are the ones paying on dates, and the ones who are expected to do all that slave work I mentioned... even if you are doing one of those things and the woman isn't doing anything to make it equal... you ARE getting the shorter end of the stick.

Also, it's true that MGTOW is growing see it for yourself how rapidly men are waking up:

google. com/trends/explore#q=mgtow