Are you currently seeing someone? Is there a boy/girl in your life that you are talking to? Or are you lonely?

Are you currently texting/talking with a guy or girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not seeing anyone, but also not lonely. I've got my peeps that keep me company now and then.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no girl I am talking to now that I am seriously pursuing. I am lonely but neither am I willing to settle. I've never been one to crave a relationship for its own sake and I have been burned by women before so I am also in no way desperate for female companionship. In many ways, I'm glad to be free of the burden that comes with pursuing a woman.

What Girls Said 13

• Oh yea Im texting someone but not in that kind of way. he's an old friend and well Im only doing it because Im lonely

• I am not seeing anyone!

• well not in real life as yet... online yes many people

• I'm seeing someone, but he's currently sleeping so I'm not taking to him right now.

• Not exclusively seeing someone. But not looking for an exclusive person. So not lonely. My non-exclusive guy is enough for now.

• I'm currently talking to a guy.

• Been feeling pretty lonely lately, despite having been talking to (and in a friends with benefits relationship) a guy for about half a year now. That's started to get rocky, so I've been trying out my hand in dating again. 2 dates down and not so sure I'm feeling hopeful.

• i was lonely but then i met karma who pushed me down 9 stairs and now i have talked with a feww guys but nothing serious just casual talking

• not in real but I started using the flirt app on kik messenger to talk to guys and started doing role play on there to with them

• No I'm not seeing anyone at the present time.

• I'm seeing someone and yes, we text/ keep in touch with each other almost every day.

• I'm talking to no one but I'm not lonely

• Into someone and dating them

What Guys Said 14

• I'm interested in one or two women. But not dating them. Neither of them are interested in getting to know me past a small talk, superficial kind of thing.

Sure, I'm lonely. But I would hope that it doesn't mean desperate.

• Not seeing anyone, have a couple femilinas interested in me but I'm not interested. Not lonely either

• 0|0
  • I am single - I have friends - I wouldn't mind a relationship so can be lonely sometimes

• I'm married.

• I'm seeing a girl right now, but there are some trust issues with her more than me, but she hasn't left me. Saw her last year for 5 months and so far this year for 2.5 months. Both are physically attracted to one another and I'm good in bed with her, which is good for me :). She has always liked me, she really seems to be trying to trust me.

• Yes there is ^^

• Not seeing anyone, not lonely, just missing the person who I got along with most.

• I am together with the most amazing person I could possibly wish for. @LencicOo

• I am sort of in a relationship. It's not exactly official yet

• I don't believe any of this shit I'm reading

• Got plans to meet some chick tomorrow. Probably getting laid. Life is good.

• It's just me, myself and I riding solo till I die

• Of course, there is now a girl contacts, this is a funny thing