What's the best date you've ever had?

Where did you go? What did you do? Why was it your favorite?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a very difficult question to answer.

You could go to the perfect date place but if the person you took was a horrible date then the whole date wasn't good.

You could just go out to a simple restaurant with a wonderful person and hit it off perfectly and that be the best date of your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• The best date... I've had plenty and it was all because of the person I was dating at the time. It didn't matter where we went, I just really enjoyed his company.

What Guys Said 7

• I'd probably say this one time I took a girl I was chasing to a Dave Matthews Band concert. I'm not a huge DMB fan, but she was, haha. Tickets went on the sale the day of her birthday party in April, so I was like "this is a sign." I woke up early to make sure I was able to get them when they went on sale because this was like '03 and DMB was still a huge deal. So she'd been kind of cat and mousing me, I worked with her, and there was definitely and immediate "ZAP" when we first met, but we were very different people, so we never hooked up. Or at least I think that was the reason. But she kind of jerked me around more than I can believe I let her, but in fairness, she was wicked hot and could get away with it, hahaha. Anyway, I go to her birthday party that night, ready to tell her and hopefully be a hero. I mean, I was confident that she'd go with me, but I knew I might get taken and end up not hooking up with her and get played like a sucker. But I was hoping for a big reaction that might happen then and there, plus school was ending soon and she was leaving for the summer, so it was an excuse to see her in July. So she's BOMBED, it was her 21st birthday, so you know how that goes, haha. But I tell her that I bought her a present, I just don't have it with me, and I told her I got us tickets for DMB. Immediately kisses me, like for real, and I'm like "SCORE."😂 But she was wasted and I didn't want to take advantage, so I told her roommates to keep an eye on her and just let her be. I mentioned the concert again at work the next week and she didn't even remember😂 So it was like giving the gift twice. No kiss the second time, she was sober, haha. But from there I had the day circled on my calendar, and i'd see the tickets every day stuck in the edge of my bulletin board. The whole summer was a countdown to this day, haha. And I worried the whole time that she'd bail, I don't usually get anxious about girls like that. I called her a couple weeks early to make sure we were good, and then we spoke the day before she came, but that was it, so it's not like she was running hot.

So she comes that day, but she brought a guy and a girl from her summer job too, and I'm like "FUCK, that's no good, she brought date crashers", plus the girl had an apartment in town, so she would have had alternate sleep arrangements besides my place. So now I'm like "great. I'm getting cockblocked and going to a concert of a band I don't really listen to." (Continued... long story😝

• So we're heading down to the venue, and everyone is cool, but I'm still kind of pissed. The girl was after the guy she brought, who was only 18, but he was chill. We had to find them tickets too, but that wasn't hard. So we walk like a mile from the parking lot to the concert grounds, and get herded in like cattle, haha. We go through the security check, and my girl (Rachael) gets through before me. So the whole time down there I'm strategizing if, how, and when to make my move, really stressing it, especially with the two tagalongs. I walk in after getting patted down, and It was like the magic of being inside the concert, Rachael walks up and immediately starts making out with me🙌🎆🎇🌠🎉🎊
      Definitely had that "fireworks" feeling👍 Just months and months of trying and close calls only to be denied... finally the big payoff! Just an amazing feeling of victory, haha. Long story less long, she was all over me the entire time. I'm not a PDA guy, but I was that day, hahaha. (Continued...)

• So we had a blast just drinking and getting blazed and making out on this beautiful summer day, with this DOPE chick (humblebrag: she went on to become a NY Jets cheerleader😎), and it was just a great time. Even made me like DMB, just a little😝 The funny thing is, we got separated from the other two, and the other chick had gotten shot down by the dude that came (don't know why, she was pretty decent. He was better looking though, haha) and she was PISSED at Rachael, for leaving her. The got in this huge blowout and the chick stormed off. We met them back at the car and had a really awkward and silent drive home, but the good news is, she had no choice but to sleep at my place, and I'll let you all figure out the rest of the night from there😉 So we ended up being a thing for the rest of that year until she graduated and moved away, so it all worked out for your boy WhiteSteve😜👍 Can't believe how long ago that was, seems like 5 years ago. Time flies, for sure.

• My best date was my first, ever. I was 15, I'd just bought the Mazda you see in my profile shot, and although I had no reg, permit or insurance, I drove my soon-to-be girlfriend to a local beauty spot and smoked some pot with her. May sound shit, but I think it was the most genuinely at peace I've ever been. The sunset was amazing, she was amazing, in that moment I thought I had it all figured out and I was pretty much just gonna boss life, love and everything else.

Of course, she ripped my heart out 3 years later and left me an emotionless wreck capable of nothing beyond a one-night stand, so my peacefulness was misguided. :D

• The best date I ever had was when my ex took me to Disney World three times. Every time was an good experience for me.

• I took her for a long walk under the rain and then we had ice-cream, that one is stuck in my head forever.

• Cause the place was a discovery where we both went for the first time

• Hm, we went to a water park

• I've never been on date

What Girls Said 6

• Hmmm... The thing I enjoyed most with him was going to see Night Vale. It's probably not much of a date thing, going to see a podcast on stage (kinda :P ) but we spent the day out in the city and went out for tea somewhere fancy (even though I had an awful cold and couldn't taste anything and he didn't think it was that great) and I got to dress up a little bit and he finally found me a gift for my birthday (which had been about 5 months earlier) and he kept falling asleep waiting for the show to start, but I really enjoyed it :)

• What date? Huh? (:

• I went to a pizza place by myself and bae was fresh from the oven
    It was my fav because he was delicious

• Never been out on a date

• Eating pizza on the pier as the sun was setting.

• No where I dont even have a boyfriend. I am a failure a loser!! hahahahaha